North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Airean's Test Results~!

Go down 
+2
EbilKid
!~Rabbit~!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
!~Rabbit~!

!~Rabbit~!

Immune to warnings? : No

Airean's Test Results~! Empty
PostSubject: Airean's Test Results~!   Airean's Test Results~! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 3:06 pm

Tester's Deck: TCG D/D/D
Testee's Deck: Tellars

Attitude

- 10/10

The testee was an extremely pleasant person to talk to. He had impeccable manners, and retained the positive attitude he first displayed at the start of the duel throughout.

Deck Build

- 4/10

Do you know, if testing was about personal opinion, I still think you would be achieving the same marks as shown above. The deck is generally so-so - and I can see how it can be used to your own advantage - however If I were to look into where you went wrong as far as the deck building concerns - I'd have a lot of issues I would like to raise:

- I wouldn't run Alsham. To be very honest - Alsham isn't needed at all. Currently, you are running a very big monster count for tellars - which can affect you in the long run.
- Decrease Vega to 1, 2 at most. Vega is a nice card, but under NO circumstances should be run at 3. She can be searched out with a lot of cards when needed - and it is often she is not needed much at all:
> As an included point, increase unks ratio to 3. Unk is a great card, and prioritizing him could help you drastically.
> I'd also put Rigel to 1. Rigel is very good, and even if you get him into a dead draw he can be a life saver, but I wouldn't run him at 2. You need the wombo combo, and running rigel at 2 will decrease your chances of getting a better ratio for your wombo combo quickly.
- Don't run forced back at 3. I can understand why you want to run forced back at 3 since the effect is pretty nice - but on occasion that 1 turn delay isn't as good as you would think. You need to prioritize other traps before them traps.
- No, howling isn't that good a card as it used to be. No, you shouldn't run it in your tellar deck. Why? It can really slow you down. It only works if a warrior is on the field - which granted your deck is made of warriors, however it doesn't mean you should use battleguard howling. If your opponent kills you off with raigeki - you would be dun dead. Period.

~ You don't have a full side deck. I would recommend you get a full side deck. I'm not taking marks off for this (as indicated by the ~), but it is something I would have you look at.
- Your extra deck needs a complete revamp. Use cards that would deal with this meta well, like mistaken arrest, Anti-spell fragrence and Imperial wall. They will help you much better than soul drain and pot of duality.

- Don't run 2 101's. Only run 1. 2 clogs up the extra deck. That extra space could be used for deletros or triverr

Skill

- 20/45

Do you know. I wouldn't be ashamed of that mark. You seem to me like you have grips with tellars - and you know how you are going to play them out. I'm going to highlight three main categories that add up to make your skill mark:

Concentration of duel (15) - the testee was extremely focused during his duel with me. He never misplayed, and always was able to understand my effects considerably well.

Use of cards (5) - I'm going to be honest, this could have been improved on. Looking at your deck now - there are some moves you could have made in which you didn't. The duels would have not been affected - however it could have perceived you as having some clue to what you were doing.

Siding of cards (0) - you could have sided in soul release to combat my swamp king. You could have also sided in shadow imprisoning mirror and your black horn to stop a lot of my plays.

Misplays and Corrections

- 10/10

N/A

Result of Duel

- 0/15

Total: 34/90

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-80
Obelisk Blue 81-90

Welcome to Slifer Red! Do not beat yourself up about these results, Slifer is still a good dorm. You just need a little bit of time to better yourself - and then you can climb the ranks and eventually reach Obelisk Blue! I hope you have a wonderful time here!
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 4

PostSubject: Re: Airean's Test Results~!   Airean's Test Results~! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 3:30 pm

Welcome to the academy. ^^ Good luck next time.
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Admin
Admin
*Judgment Dragon*

Losses : 1
Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: Airean's Test Results~!   Airean's Test Results~! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 3:42 pm

Welcome to North Academy! We hope you enjoy your time here! Smile
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Airean's Test Results~!   Airean's Test Results~! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 4:42 pm

welcome to slifer, enjoy ur state and stay active e.e
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: Airean's Test Results~!   Airean's Test Results~! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 5:41 pm

Welcome to slifer, don't be discouraged. I started at slifer!
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Admin
Admin
*Judgment Dragon*

Losses : 1
Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: Airean's Test Results~!   Airean's Test Results~! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 6:12 pm

You're still shrinked, you look like youre still in Slifer.. xD
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: Airean's Test Results~!   Airean's Test Results~! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 6:21 pm

Oh, that is a problem. I'm currently obe (so the other guy knows)
Back to top Go down
Caesium

Caesium

PostSubject: Re: Airean's Test Results~!   Airean's Test Results~! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:05 pm

Welcome to North Academy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airean's Test Results~!   Airean's Test Results~! Empty

Back to top Go down

Airean's Test Results~!
Page 1 of 1