North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)

Go down 
+7
stephen.borkowski
!~Rabbit~!
Gracco
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Mani
hazmah
INUZIRO
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 1:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys! welcome! welcome all!, its inuz back here with a boss ass story as usual. it took 1 duel after retiring for a format to be inspired by this dastardly enchanting tale of terror and excitement. but here i am, back in full force to entertain the masses. now lets begin!

LADIES AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GENTLEMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCENARY: the story will take place from the academy towards a circus tent and a never before seen world called *THE FLUX*, where monsters and duelists of all forms collide and show their prowess in a battle to see who will rise at the top, but for entertainement purposes the games will have their magical TWISTS, and the duels will be a bit more gritty.

ALLIES: NOT YET DETERMINED

FOES: NOT YET DETERMINED

Story: The day begins as it always does. The sun rises, the alarms ring, the academy becomes active like a busy bee hive scurrying around to classes, tournaments, vendors,...all over. but this day... this day would be remembered by all. as it will be the day... THE CIRCUS COMES TO TOWN! and with it.... dark secrets held behind the doors of the tents that seemed to have just appeared out of nowhere out in the outskirts of the academy. As the strangers arrive to fill the surrounding area with attractions and advertisements, students began to wonder what was the commotion and began to swarm the place to enjoy themselves. The fun is just beginning! but what lies next for those who attend.....bwahahahah! lets find out soon, shall we?!

NAME:

CHARACTER BIO: (link your characters bio here if you have any, or write it out)

Favorite Card: (this will help with the twists)

Deck:
(what deck you will use, can be multiple users)
---------------------------------

and thats pretty much it for now. lets see how many are interested, and i'll begin setting up the plot and villians and stuff. this RP will be interactive and have you duel on DN and what not with other members and  we will see what kind of cool prizes we can have the admins give u guys in return for attending such an awesome event! alright guys!

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) - Page 2 Future_Fighter!

OK SO WITH ALL OF THIS TENSION I HAVE DECIDED TO UPDATE THE RULES, META WILL BE ALLOWED, ALTHOUGH TO CANCEL OUT THE FACT THAT IT IS UNORIGINAL, I WILL ADD A NEW RULE; IF A VILLAIN BEATS YOU, THAT DECK WILL BE UNPLAYABLE FOR THE ENTIRE RP UNTIL HE/SHE IS DEFEATED. THE HERO SIDE WILL HAVE THE POWER OF BEING ABLE TO (ONCE PER DUEL) STATE A CARD NAME, THE VILLAIN MUST SEND ALL COPIES OF THAT ONE CARD (IF THEY HAVE IT) TO THEIR BANISHED FIELD AND MAY NOT PLAY IT AT ALL. THIS EFFECT MUST BE ACTIVATED BEFORE THE DUEL BEGINS. THIS WAY, THE DUELS WILL BE SUSPENSEFUL AND FUN. THIS DECISION IS FINAL, META WILL BE ALLOWED.
People who have joined so far:
Siren
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/

AuthorMessage
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 2:54 pm

Lol, AWESOME character Bios guys! Updated the character listing ^~^
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 3:20 pm

important update guys. YOU MAY NOW CHOOSE TO BE A HERO OR A VILLAIN. ONLY 5 TYPES ARE ALLOWED ON EACH SIDE. I MAY ALLOW MORE IF WE HAVE MORE PEOPLE THAN 10. THE MINIMUM IS 10 TO START, SO FOR NOW, THIS WILL BE A FIRST COME- FIRST SERVE CHOICE.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 3:30 pm

Can I be neatral? So I side with whichever side as long as it benefits myself?
Back to top Go down
DanelerH
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
DanelerH

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 3:33 pm

I'm fine with being on either side, though based on my character bio (specifically the personality), I can't really see Jay as a villain.
Back to top Go down
duelking11

duelking11

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 8:56 am

My char is more of a villain guy i think but who ends up being good at the end when its too late...
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 8:56 pm

Name: Roy Zeppeli
Character Bio:
Hair color: dark brown
Eye color: Saphire blue
Height: 6'0
Weight: 185 lbs
Blood type: A+
Favorite colors: Red and black
Usual attire: Blue jeans, black shirt with a red symbol, red jacket with black accent marks , red and black shoes
Sexual intrest: males
Monetary standing: Wealthy
Personality: cheerful personality and would put aside his own problems to help others, Easily distracted by sex except when he is dueling.
Backstory: his father was a professional duelist who used performapals before Roy but after an accident that took his fathers sight  caused his career to end abruptly . Roy then decided to become a pro like his father regardless of his doubts about Roy's ability as a duelist but her knows he will succeed and will become the next King of games.
Favorite Card: masked hero anki

Deck: Masked heros
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2