North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)

Go down 
+7
stephen.borkowski
!~Rabbit~!
Gracco
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Mani
hazmah
INUZIRO
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) Empty
PostSubject: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 1:56 pm

Hey guys! welcome! welcome all!, its inuz back here with a boss ass story as usual. it took 1 duel after retiring for a format to be inspired by this dastardly enchanting tale of terror and excitement. but here i am, back in full force to entertain the masses. now lets begin!

LADIES AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GENTLEMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCENARY: the story will take place from the academy towards a circus tent and a never before seen world called *THE FLUX*, where monsters and duelists of all forms collide and show their prowess in a battle to see who will rise at the top, but for entertainement purposes the games will have their magical TWISTS, and the duels will be a bit more gritty.

ALLIES: NOT YET DETERMINED

FOES: NOT YET DETERMINED

Story: The day begins as it always does. The sun rises, the alarms ring, the academy becomes active like a busy bee hive scurrying around to classes, tournaments, vendors,...all over. but this day... this day would be remembered by all. as it will be the day... THE CIRCUS COMES TO TOWN! and with it.... dark secrets held behind the doors of the tents that seemed to have just appeared out of nowhere out in the outskirts of the academy. As the strangers arrive to fill the surrounding area with attractions and advertisements, students began to wonder what was the commotion and began to swarm the place to enjoy themselves. The fun is just beginning! but what lies next for those who attend.....bwahahahah! lets find out soon, shall we?!

NAME:

CHARACTER BIO: (link your characters bio here if you have any, or write it out)

Favorite Card: (this will help with the twists)

Deck:
(what deck you will use, can be multiple users)
---------------------------------

and thats pretty much it for now. lets see how many are interested, and i'll begin setting up the plot and villians and stuff. this RP will be interactive and have you duel on DN and what not with other members and  we will see what kind of cool prizes we can have the admins give u guys in return for attending such an awesome event! alright guys!

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) Future_Fighter!

OK SO WITH ALL OF THIS TENSION I HAVE DECIDED TO UPDATE THE RULES, META WILL BE ALLOWED, ALTHOUGH TO CANCEL OUT THE FACT THAT IT IS UNORIGINAL, I WILL ADD A NEW RULE; IF A VILLAIN BEATS YOU, THAT DECK WILL BE UNPLAYABLE FOR THE ENTIRE RP UNTIL HE/SHE IS DEFEATED. THE HERO SIDE WILL HAVE THE POWER OF BEING ABLE TO (ONCE PER DUEL) STATE A CARD NAME, THE VILLAIN MUST SEND ALL COPIES OF THAT ONE CARD (IF THEY HAVE IT) TO THEIR BANISHED FIELD AND MAY NOT PLAY IT AT ALL. THIS EFFECT MUST BE ACTIVATED BEFORE THE DUEL BEGINS. THIS WAY, THE DUELS WILL BE SUSPENSEFUL AND FUN. THIS DECISION IS FINAL, META WILL BE ALLOWED.
People who have joined so far:
Siren
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Immune to warnings? : No
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:00 pm

Inu I LOVE YOU, please say you'll marry me, I'm begging you INUZ. Very Happy

~Yours sincerely, The Troller
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Losses : 0
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:01 pm

har har. i created this RP forum. FOH lol
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Losses : 2
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:16 pm

NAME: Mani Soomro

CHARACTER BIO: a young 16 year old who has faced a lot of pain throughout his life, this caused him to mature and be a very interesting person

Favorite Card: elemental hero flame wingman

Deck: the tier 1 meta ofc
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:18 pm

Name: Siren Castor~will.(MALE!)
Character Bio: Son of a rich family (high dp lel) loves dueling, believes in helping others, his ancestors are known to be those of high honor and prestige, royalty. Although, he is known to have a connection to Medea,  ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medea ) A witch who was known to have powers of deception and illusion, with this knowledge her powers were passed down generation to generation.
(You can do what you want with that information.)
Favorite Card: Ice Beast Zerofyne/Harpie Queen/ memrail AbyssGaois
Decks: Majespecters, Harpie ladies, Mermails
CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) 18419d2d8b4bdcddec301d158f19f32a
(my character)

Last edited by Ω≈Sirens Song≈Ω on Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:21 pm

NAME: Artemis

CHARACTER BIO: He was raised in the slums and had few friends. The friends he had were very close to him and they went through thick and thin together. They eventually grew so close to each other that they would die for each other without hesitation and were as close as blood siblings. However as time went, they slowly grew distant and went down their own paths. They all became successful duelists and a few were even world champions.

Age (I know this isn't a part of the bio but I thought I should mention it): 16

Favorite Card: Fire King Yaksha

Deck: Fire Kings, Kozmo and majespecters.
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 3:51 pm

BUMP As a new RP manager, I will be running this RP. Once we get to 10 people, we will start, and will set a setting and some icebreakers to start off the RP!!!
Back to top Go down
Gracco
Gracco

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 11:06 pm

NAME: Gracuul

CHARACTER BIO: Male. Age 20. I wear all black and have connections to several different alternate realms. My friends all know I am something special but I have never told them quite what. I am serious but also very chill and mellow. Friendly but also quiet. With a mysterious past.

Favorite Card: Mataza The Zapper

Deck: Kozmo, PePe, Lightsworn.
Back to top Go down
!~Rabbit~!

!~Rabbit~!

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:31 am

NAME: Amelia "Summer" Skylar

CHARACTER BIO: Amelia, a 19 year old female from England, had a generally nice upbringing. Her father was a teacher, her mother a scientist. She didn't have any siblings, however did have a cat named Purrsley that she loved very much so in her younger years. When Amelia was around thirteen years of age, she was starting to get into yu-gi-oh very much so. So much, in fact, that she practically pleaded to her parents to allow her to move from her old school in Bristol to a newer school in another country. The journey would be long, yes, however Amelia always did dream of becoming a star duelist. The academy she had heard of was said to be the one academy that could actually train their students properly - and if that was the case, Skylar would be determined to go there. Skylar has spent numerous years since at the academy - training herself to be the best at what she wants to do. Skylar is white, has brown hair, blue eyes, wears a yellow short-dress complete with yellow heels and is generally refereed to as "Summer" due to her sense of clothing and bubbly personality. Make no mistake - Skylar is a character that comes from a nice past - thus she generally tends to use sophisticated language that she would have been used to using  because of her upper class upbringing.

Favorite Card: Cats ear tribe

Deck: Cat.Dek, D/D/D, and Fluffals.
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:28 pm

BUMP join my RP people!!! I might even spend some of my dp so that the top poster in this RP would win a prize.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 12:09 am

But why is there no limitation on what decks should be used and everyone is useing the same deck design.
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 12:19 pm

This RP is based both on skill AND creativity, in this RP you may form alliances with people, so this way you wouldn't have to duel, but others would for you. I'm trying to make this as close to the anime as possible, but I also ant people to have the freedom of whatever decks they are able to use.
FEAR NOT; because there will be powers. THE VILLAINS will be able to nullify any decks they win against, so if they win against Blue Flame's Fluffals, he wouldn't be able to use them in the entire RP, UNLESS A HERO defeats that one villain who took his deck away. The HERO side will also have their own powers, so this way, the freedom of choosing multiple decks is crucial to the development to this RP. I thought about this in advance, so don't worry! ^~^
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 6:30 pm

But they all want the same deck they should only have one deck and maybe you could add currency to but new cards and decks that would make them intrested in dueling and make it abit intresting . But we should have a ban list to make it alittle even with op decks hell I could go in with pepe but I won't try to push my thoughts on to you it's just my opinion and I like inu's idea and I'm glad your runing it because I like to see how you run it because I believe you would make you a great rp mod and I believe in you. And I also think the power is a cool idea bit you can make them too op lol and I might join you guys soon, and if you need help I will be here to help.

~ your friend
~ stephen.borkowski
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 6:43 pm

I'd have to agree. RPs are like based off creativity. Allowing people to use only meta and repeatedly just sucks up the whole idea of creativity.
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 7:03 pm

Hmm this seems to be a problem, guess I'll have to change the rules a bit.
NEW RULE IS CURRENTLY BEING ADDED.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 8:22 pm

I would only allow villans to use meta but not over the top meta but abit of a challenge but we should think about charicter design like the motive and their manurisms. But we should ban some decks like exodia , burn decks, and top teir decks because rps are creative and with everyone useing meta is kind of bland and boreing . Also pepe is way to op <.<
Back to top Go down
Thetia
Impersonator
Impersonator
Thetia

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 8:31 pm

Did you get that name from Darren Shan's "Circus Dr Freak"?
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 8:34 pm

Why would you justify villains having them?
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:08 pm

No players will be allowed to use meta, please refrain from side conversations, this post is meant for signing up, so unless you are here to sign up, please refrain from posting.
Back to top Go down
Gracco
Gracco

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 6:18 pm

With the way the heroes and villians have been stated to work it honestly makes good sense to allow meta....also who is the stephen blowhard and why is he griping so much about pepe....maybe he just needs to git gud.

that being said if meta is not allowed I will not be joining this RP.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 7:02 pm

RP is based off creativity having people run the same decks limits that. Someone even posted that their decks would be t1...
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 9:00 pm

OK so with all of you paining my life, I have decided to add a rule. META WILL BE ALLOWED. Although, the hero and villain side will each have separate powers to make up for this. I encourage you to sign up, this RP has a new twist on a regular duel, thus making it OK to play meta, but in a sense that it will not be powerful.
Back to top Go down
B@TMAN
Teacher

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:26 pm

NAME:B@TMAN

CHARACTER BIO: a guy dressing up a hero to the city of las vegas with his sidekick sparrow the ***** wonder and former star of the hit show "nanaananan B@TMAN". His parents died after taking their son to a strip club and being brutally raped and murder by flag pole. Now is on a fight for justice but did this tourtament as a favor to pay off some drug dealers.
Favorite Card: Masked Hero Dark Law

Deck:Phantom Knights
Back to top Go down
DanelerH
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
DanelerH

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:37 pm

Seems like fun.  I've never been in an RP event.

Name:  Jay Copren

Character Bio:
   Gender:  N/A (prefers that people refer xem using gender-neutral pronouns (instead of he/him/his/Mr or she/her/hers/Ms, it's xe/xem/xyr/Mx))
   Hair color:  White
   Eye color:  Blue
   Height:  5'11
   Weight:  178 lbs
   Blood type:  O-
   Favorite colors:  Red and black
   Usual attire:  Blue jeans, red t-shirt, black jacket, white shoes
   Monetary standing:  Average
   Personality:  Slightly shy and uncomfortable around large groups of people, but keeps quiet about it.  Tends to keep quiet in conversations, as well, but will speak up when he has something to say.

Favorite Card:  The Atmosphere

Deck:  Various forms of Harpies (I currently have pure Harpies, Harpie Atmosphere, and Harpie HEROs)
Back to top Go down
duelking11

duelking11

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 6:27 am

Name:They call him Grimm (No body knows his real name)
Character Bio:
Hair color: Black-blue
Eye color: brown and red
Height: 6'10
Weight: 143 lbs
Blood type: AB-
Favorite colors: Blue and black
Usual attire: Blue jeans, blue shirt, leather jacket, red shoes, red scaf, black tie
Monetary standing: Rich as a mofo
Personality: Usually prefers being on his own and is looked down upon by his fellow classmates.Even if on the inside he is actually really friendly nobody has ever seen this side of him before.He rarely speaks even when he is interested in doing so... He is more of an action guy..
Backstory:He was an orphan, adopted by a rich politician to expand his influence into the card game industry.He realizes he is being used but he has no intention of leaving the academy because he loves the game.
Favorite Card:High priestess of Prophecy

Deck: Versions of Spellbooks/prohecy

Thanks DanelerH and B@TMAN for being such an inspiration xDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)   CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS) Empty

Back to top Go down

CIRCUS DE' PENDULUM (STORY + RP-SIGN UPS)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next