North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

help me with superheavy Samurai

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

help me with superheavy Samurai  Empty
PostSubject: help me with superheavy Samurai    help me with superheavy Samurai  EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 9:26 am

https://i.imgur.com/tuXmNrc.png I need help with this deck because im not sure how to build it and I need help to make it work.
Back to top Go down
DanelerH
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
DanelerH

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: help me with superheavy Samurai    help me with superheavy Samurai  EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 10:03 pm

While I've never played Superheavy Samurais, one of my friends does and I've faced against his deck a lot.

- Giant Rat: When it's destroyed by battle, it special summons an EARTH monster with 1500 or less ATK. Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei fits the bill. Since he switches to defense when special summoned, it's probably the most ideal way to summon him from the deck. Even if you've already drawn both of your Benkeis, Giant Rat still has another use. Every Superheavy Samurai has under 1500 ATK, so you can special summon any card in your deck when Giant Rat is destroyed. I would try playing two of them and figure out a balance from there.

- Superheavy Samurai Soulbeads: You can equip it to a Superheavy Samurai and prevent that monster's destruction once per turn. When a defense position monster is destroyed by battle and sent to your grave, you can discard it to special summon that monster in attack. This one might be more of a preference thing vs Soulfire Suit, but it might be worth running at least one for the revival effect.

Unfortunately, that's about all the advice that I have to offer, but I hope that it helped.
Back to top Go down
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
spud

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: help me with superheavy Samurai    help me with superheavy Samurai  EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 5:45 am

Try using heavy sams as a rank 4 machine deck. machine dupe + blue + magnet + scales + lots of s/t. soul piercer is great in it also, since you can just equip it to a sam before making xyz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help me with superheavy Samurai    help me with superheavy Samurai  Empty

Back to top Go down

help me with superheavy Samurai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North Academy :: Deck and Gfx Office :: Deck Office-
Jump to: