North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Creating your VAULTS [ROLEPLAY MANATORY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JessicaFx
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
JessicaFx

Immune to warnings? : No

Creating your VAULTS [ROLEPLAY MANATORY Empty
PostSubject: Creating your VAULTS [ROLEPLAY MANATORY   Creating your VAULTS [ROLEPLAY MANATORY EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:36 am

Ok,  folks, it is time to create your roleplay vaults. If you plan on taking part in the roleplays I create you will need a vault, ideally create these topics within your dorm room.

What is a vault ?. A vault is an area relating to you and your roleplay activities, items you have collected, abilities/skills, personal plot development, currency. Generally a place to the tracker of your activities.  Managed semi by me and by you.  If you fail to update a vault during competitive activities you may not be able to use a new ability, item or event that has taken place.

How to create your vault?. First you will head to your dorm room, and make a new topic, and post 5 times Initially you can leave each post pretty much blank BUT YOU WILL NEED, TO collect the direct post link from latest topics [Widget after each post]. So you can turn the initial post, into a navigation panel.  using the below code. Due to how this website works, you can't grab posts links outside, of latest topics so make sue you do this between each of your 5 posts.

Code:
[url=insert the link here]Name of post it links to[/url]

If this is confusing for you, just pm me and id help you. In the worse case id make yours for you but will mean your be waiting on me to update each section when required.

Link to an example Vault
https://northacademy.forummotion.com/t3951-jessicafx-vault#48212.

Note once 5 vaults have been set up, i will be introducing seed characters [Characthers transferable to any roleplay created within the future, similar to how in sword art online, kirto can just chance games, and still be himself.

Current vaults created.
Jessica
Shiki's
stephen
shameless
Back to top Go down

Creating your VAULTS [ROLEPLAY MANATORY
Page 1 of 1