North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

KZane's Test Results.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

KZane's Test Results. Empty
PostSubject: KZane's Test Results.   KZane's Test Results. EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 7:16 am

Tester's Deck: Performsworn
Testee's Deck: Blue-Eyes White Dragon

Attitude -10/10
Their attitude was perfectly fine and I could not deduct points from here, because of how calm and a pleasure they were to duel.

Deck Build - 5/10
Their deck did work well together and did what it was suppose to do, but the problem here was that he didn't get many turns to show what his deck could do before he lost. The deck didn't show a huge amount of competitiveness to another non-Meta deck though, and seemed to rely a lot on fusion summons and Maiden.

2 for competitveness 3 for synergy

Skill - 28/45
Didn't show massive mounts of control apart from the first duel in which he summoned 5 headed dragon and attacked my Raiden with 1700atk and no 300atk boost, taking a good 3300 damage. When it came down to side decking, he sided some cards in that I would consider main deck cards like, Raigeki and Soul Charge, and his side deck didn't see to target much in particular, but rather aided his deck in functioning.They didn't rush their plays and were very focused on what was happening the entire duel, though they did misplay once by trying to summon First of the Dragons with only 1 Blue-Eyes as tribute.

6 for control of duel, 4 for siding and side deck, 18 for focus(did they rush their plays, did they think carefully, how many misplays)

Misplays and Corrections - 8/10:
Tried to summon first of the dragons using 1 blue eye, but could have used his gemini monsters and didn't.

Ruling Test:-1/10

Result of Duel - 0/15

Total: 52/100

Congratulations on the high end of Slifer and Welcome to North Academy! I hope you stay active and enjoy your stay! Very Happy

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-80
Obelisk Blue 81-90
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: KZane's Test Results.   KZane's Test Results. EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 8:58 am

welcome to slifer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LightPhoenix

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 9001
Wins : -9001

PostSubject: Re: KZane's Test Results.   KZane's Test Results. EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 9:26 am

Welcome To NA, Hope you stay active Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KZane's Test Results.   KZane's Test Results. Empty

Back to top Go down

KZane's Test Results.
Page 1 of 1