North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty! Empty
PostSubject: Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty!   Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 11:23 am

https://i.imgur.com/vkRoTMz.jpg

So I was dueling this guy so I could test my deck for the new format and after a while of banishing everything he used, he then starting saying this; 2 Funny!
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty!   Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:04 pm

lmfao, that guy needed to calm down.

Btw, stop using my 2 funny thing....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty!   Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:33 pm

It's funny because he wasn't saying anything, up until he started getting all of his yang zing monsters banished. xD

I put that in there, especially for you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty!   Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:39 pm

Oh lol, Yang zings are annoying af. Like god damn u can't return them to hand nor kill them. Only way is banishing and not everyone has that built into their deck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty!   Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:46 pm

Exactly and because Psy-Frames have Overload that will banish everything, and cards to return them from Banished to Hand, it's the perfect deck to get over a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty!   Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:56 pm

2 bad I like never open the field spell or trap. And wehn i do i get like none of the monsters.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty!   Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 1:02 pm

I don't always open the field spell and trap, but I do have 3 cardcar d in this build, because it is great draw power, and leaves your field open to use your psy-frames on the next turn, I also have duality to search for stuff, so it's pretty consistent, just not sure what I'm gonna do about duelling Majespecters with them.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty!   Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 1:07 pm

lol dem rage actually i laugh every times when i meet these guys, after the duel i go to them by private message, try that thats really funny xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty!   Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 1:14 pm

I do sometimes, but most of the time, I tend to leave it. This time, it was hilarious, so fucking funny when he starts throwing the shitty insults! xD
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty!   Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 1:37 pm

I do not. I feel like it's a waste of my precious time, talking to these retards who cannot comprehend my marvellous words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty!   Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 2:27 pm

Yeah... Sure. xD Anyway, Psy-Frames are great right now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LightPhoenix

Losses : 9001
Wins : -9001

PostSubject: Re: Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty!   Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 2:31 pm

Lmao this nigga soooo mad
Back to top Go down
Striker
Striker

Immune to warnings? : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty!   Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 2:50 pm

ah i played with him/er.....rekt him/er with Kozmo while he/she was using yang zings...anyway who deosn't get salteh after that shit deck

doesn't know how to spell doesn't
srry 101
~LP
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty!   Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 3:35 pm

yeah i mostly get also mad after playing against PSY that shit negates all my combos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty!   Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 5:44 pm

Well you could start by not getting salty because you can't beat a deck? 101.

Yeah it does blue-eyes, apart from traps, it doesn't negate traps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty!   Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty! Empty

Back to top Go down

Salt is salt and the salty, will be salty!
Page 1 of 1