North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?! Empty
PostSubject: Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?!   Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 3:45 pm

Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?! 300px-LightswornJudgment-CORE-JP-C

Effect: "When this card is activated: Place this card on top of your Deck. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by the effect of a "Lightsworn" monster: You can add 1 "Judgment Dragon" from your Deck to your hand."

Does anyone else get the feeling this will be banned real quick?
Back to top Go down
Atticus Rhodes
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Atticus Rhodes

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?!   Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 3:58 pm

nope they will ban jd instead
Back to top Go down
Stressica

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?!   Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 5:03 pm

mongs... it wont get touched
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Losses : 0
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?!   Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 7:13 pm

Pfft pure LS is garbage and LS -anything is like tier 2.5-2 at best it's literally based on luck sacks , anybody with a right mind would know how to side g2 just to rape em
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/

PostSubject: Re: Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?!   Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?! EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:44 pm

Nah, won't be touched. It doesn't make LS that much better to be honest. Sure it lets you add to your hand, but if it's milled by charge or recharge, then it's useless. I mean don't get me wrong, I run three of them, because it helps with consistency, I think you should be more worried about what the XYZ is gonna bring to the game.

"You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard, then draw 1 card for each "Lightsworn" card sent to the Graveyard by this effect. If this card is destroyed by battle, or if this card in your possession is destroyed by an opponent's card effect: You can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard, then you can destroy cards on the field, up to the number of "Lightsworn" cards sent to the Graveyard by this effect. You can only use each effect of "Minerva, Lightsworn Saint" once per turn."

(Got an email saying this place was going back to scratch so I thought I would check it out.)
Back to top Go down
Runzy
War Manager
Runzy

PostSubject: Re: Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?!   Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:35 am

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
Nah, won't be touched. It doesn't make LS that much better to be honest. Sure it lets you add to your hand, but if it's milled by charge or recharge, then it's useless. I mean don't get me wrong, I run three of them, because it helps with consistency, I think you should be more worried about what the XYZ is gonna bring to the game.

"You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard, then draw 1 card for each "Lightsworn" card sent to the Graveyard by this effect. If this card is destroyed by battle, or if this card in your possession is destroyed by an opponent's card effect: You can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard, then you can destroy cards on the field, up to the number of "Lightsworn" cards sent to the Graveyard by this effect. You can only use each effect of "Minerva, Lightsworn Saint" once per turn."

(Got an email saying this place was going back to scratch so I thought I would check it out.)

your finally back c.c
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?!   Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:28 am

so true jd and yes I nuked the entire staff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?!   Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:11 am

Runzy wrote:
*Judgment Dragon* wrote:

your finally back c.c

Kalin Kessler wrote:
so true jd and yes I nuked the entire staff

Yeah, I pretty much run anything that has LS that I feel has potential, and Minerva is loads better than Lightsworn Judgment. Though the two together is brutal, as I activated x2 Lightsworn Judgment, put them on top of my deck. Activated Minerva Saint, milled x3 Lightsworn Judgment, drew x3 cards, and added x3 JDs to hand. Plus'd so much that game. xD

I am finally back, I've been searching for an acad to join, as I took a huge break from academies and dueling, then returned a while back and stuck with VDA, but I left because I had disagreements with a few members (some of them staff) and went to YDA, didn't like it there, then I got an email saying that this place was going from scratch, and I do like the way this place has taken shape. Smile
Back to top Go down
Atticus Rhodes
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Atticus Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?!   Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 2:34 pm

If we think about it logically Lightsworns are a deck that has been around along time so i say soup it up konami instead of making new op archtypes. I myself have played YGO for years and its always a better experience when someone plays a classic like time wizard instead of spamming the field in 5 seconds with so OP meta deck costing over a hundred pond. picture how much more ppl would be attracted to YGO if it wasnt a 5 deck game basically. So dont touch my LS' Konami. dont do that. And when is crystal beast gonna get some worthwhile support and while your at it aliens need some help and dont forget about every other non tier deck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?!   Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 2:36 pm

Atticus Rhodes wrote:
If we think about it logically Lightsworns are a deck that has been around along time so i say soup it up konami instead of making new op archtypes. I myself have played YGO for years and its always a better experience when someone plays a classic like time wizard instead of spamming the field in 5 seconds with so OP meta deck costing over a hundred pond. picture how much more ppl would be attracted to YGO if it wasnt a 5 deck game basically. So dont touch my LS' Konami. dont do that. And when is crystal beast gonna get some worthwhile support and while your at it aliens need some help and dont forget about every other non tier deck

That is probably the best post I've seen a while! I completely agree with you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?!   Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?! EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 1:17 am

LS's are dying anyway.This card won't change much.Prolly won't be fast enough for todays meta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?!   Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?! EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 6:57 am

Hero wrote:
LS's are dying anyway.This card won't change much.Prolly won't be fast enough for todays meta.

I don't know, my Lightsworn deck manages to compete with Qli, Nekroz and BA.. Obviously I struggle against them, but I can manage it. I don't think speed is the problem. Minerva Lightworn Saint brings speed for us, I think the problem is not having an answer for some of the cards they run, like Qliphort Towers, Number 86, Nekroz Trishula. I mean, I can just about answer Qliphort Towers, but my Monsters lose 500 atk because of him, so then my monsters are a couple of hundred lower at that point. I can answer Nekroz Trishula, but I have to side against her, with something like Mirror of the Ice Barrier. Number 86, I can try and stall out until they drop their material and hope I can come back enough to clear the field. Razz
Back to top Go down
Atticus Rhodes
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Atticus Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?!   Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?! EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:32 am

i agree with JD my LS sephylon is very quick as long as you dont draw dead like double wulf and felis and even the charge of the light birgade or a solar recharge can set that hand off. And he LS performage im working on with saint is super fast and i dont even run that tyrap in any of my ls decks atm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?!   Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightsworn Judgement Trap card Emergency Ban?!
Page 1 of 1