North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

The war of the archtypes (RP)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 1

The war of the archtypes (RP) Empty
PostSubject: The war of the archtypes (RP)   The war of the archtypes (RP) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:58 am

HHEEEYy there im back with a new RP.

You guys have been asking me to make one.
i cant let you all down so here it is. It will be really diffrent from what you all are used too of what shameless wrote.
Im a diffent person. Im not shameless and the rp s we make a re totalyl diffrent.
Anyway lets contineaut and get onw ith it.

For this RP you all have to choose to be a duel monster.
Not jsut a monster. One of a archtype. We are all duel monsters.
Ypu can choose out off all the arctypes you can think off.

The story

Its a open free world. Everyoen can walk around and explore. Still look out. You can get back stabbed. The world of duelmonsters is in a kinfd of archtype war. Allt he archtype wan tto be on top. Show they are worthy of being at the top. This caused so much comotion that the re became a war. All archtypes fought agianst eachother. No one would be safe. Excpt the monsters who did not beong into a archtype. Still those innocent souls were tortured and victims oin this war.

Goal

Each of us chooses 1 archtype. All archtypes re in war. I will play maby some NPC's. Your goal sis to bring glory to your type.

Specials
Special important things to know.
The battles are with only that archtype.
The deck has to be a pute deck.
Pure lightsworns for example. No mixes with other types or anything. Just that pure deck. Besides of that you have to choose a monster.

The monster you choose to be can not be used in your deck. So choose wisely. If you play dark worlds and you are grapha. You cna only have 2 grapha s in your deck.
(can be changed if peoepel are agaisnt this)

THere will be someting iek a score board on how much time syou win for you archtype. t the end of the 2 weeks the oarchtype wuth the most wins KD will wina nd rule the world as top archtype.
You cna team up as a group to try to get peace between the two types. THen you cna become winnners together in the end.
(if we all team up or not depends on the actions orf the RP ers. Leave that up to you guys )

What to do if yoy want to be in?

if you wna tto join you have to pm me a few things.
- the type
- the monster you want to be
- you can name your self so if you wnat to do so but let me know.
-your dn
- pm me the deck list to proof you are following the pure deck rules.
When you are in the RP

- after a duel show a screen shot or let the one you dueled agaisnt say that it really happened.
- For every duel you win you get a point.
- If you lose you also tget a point but diffrent
In the end i look at the wins and losses too to see who wins.
- If there are porblems or you need hel you cna PM me
- Igfyou are going to RP duel (not on dn or anywhere else but in the RP itself) keep it as real as possible plz. No super over powered mirale draws etc
- Every post has to be +100 words. (this is agaisnt the spamming of posts with just 1 word. Besides of that 100 is not really much.
- include a wordcounter plz.

Maby it will be updated as we progress. Its a while a go for me making ygo rp. If there is anythign jsut PM me. Show repect to eachother and have fun.

Love u all

Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: The war of the archtypes (RP)   The war of the archtypes (RP) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:17 pm

I'm intrested
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: The war of the archtypes (RP)   The war of the archtypes (RP) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 4:19 pm

But what if we use spell book spell cards in a performages deck?
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The war of the archtypes (RP)   The war of the archtypes (RP) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:36 am

The deck you choose can not contain any cards of a other archtype. So honest in lightsworn is allowed for example but not a card of a other archtype. If you choose prefmages + spell books nope You are fighting for the glory for the Prefmages not of the spellbooks.

Sorry

Also the RP will start saturday. Plz if you want to join pm me asap. ty
Also let me know if you want to group up or nahh and wht you think ogf the rule that you cant use the monster in your deck tha tyou are playing

Would appriciate it ^_^
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: The war of the archtypes (RP)   The war of the archtypes (RP) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 11:46 am

Okay can I use xyz monsters and other syncro monsters that don't belong to a arch type. Also we should have a ban list for cards and arch types because we know that alot of tier one decks will wreck everyone else. So maybe we should ban ally tier 1 and 2 decks.
Back to top Go down
Atticus Rhodes
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Atticus Rhodes

Immune to warnings? : Yes

PostSubject: Re: The war of the archtypes (RP)   The war of the archtypes (RP) EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:04 am

i dont think decks shud be banned if the y the better archetype they the better archetype.
You shud be allowed to play urself in my opinion
therer shud be no grouping so that the rp is more fast paced
and the addition of home field advantage wud be possible i.e. atk boosts like in duelist island
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: The war of the archtypes (RP)   The war of the archtypes (RP) EmptySat May 30, 2015 8:34 am

So your saying necrothz a teir 1 deck is allowed and is one of the most competative decks we seen in a while a pass saying we should let it play!... Dude that would b rediculas for other players to not be able to play yugioh if they can't use other archtypes. So Atticus you have to see we need to make it atleast Fair for other players and to have them try Diffrent decks because if we are all doing meta were is the fun in that?
Back to top Go down
Atticus Rhodes
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Atticus Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The war of the archtypes (RP)   The war of the archtypes (RP) EmptySat May 30, 2015 1:57 pm

just because meta is allowed doesnt mean ppl will choose it.Im not gonna be meta :-)
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: The war of the archtypes (RP)   The war of the archtypes (RP) EmptySat May 30, 2015 4:17 pm

Oh believe me people will because they want to have a ego boost . also i wasn't going to use meta decks ether because I like non meta decks more because its more fun and takes skill to play them.
Back to top Go down
Atticus Rhodes
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Atticus Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The war of the archtypes (RP)   The war of the archtypes (RP) EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:18 am

well i still think they shudnt be banned. afterall its not like their undefeatable
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The war of the archtypes (RP)   The war of the archtypes (RP) EmptySun May 31, 2015 10:03 am

Update:

We will start spereated. f you want to interract /team up go ahead.

I will bann the followoing decks :
Burning Abyss
Nekroz
Yosenju
Yang Zing
Ritual Beast

The extra deck can not contain monsters of a other archtype. So Evilswarm Extinction is only allowed in Evilswarms. for example. Sae witht the Side deck.

This Rule :
The monster you choose to be can not be used in your deck. So choose wisely. If you play dark worlds and you are grapha. You cna only have 2 grapha s in your deck.

Will be diclined

Plz pm me what i asked if you didnt yet
Your deck
monster (If you want toto give it  a name then include the name)
deck list
Your Dn

Last edited by (RPFC) Shiki on Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atticus Rhodes
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Atticus Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The war of the archtypes (RP)   The war of the archtypes (RP) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 2:11 pm

when do we start?
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: The war of the archtypes (RP)   The war of the archtypes (RP) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 4:33 pm

you better ban ritual beast before i or someone use it......
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The war of the archtypes (RP)   The war of the archtypes (RP) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 1:51 am

done we will start soon

only people in atm Are me and Atticus
Plz pm me the stuff soon.

thurstday will the RP start for real
Cya all then

Feel free to ask others to join the RP the more peole the more fun
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: The war of the archtypes (RP)   The war of the archtypes (RP) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:31 am

I choose gem-knights my monster will be gme-knight amber and my name will be yugo!
Back to top Go down
Atticus Rhodes
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Atticus Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The war of the archtypes (RP)   The war of the archtypes (RP) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:41 am

you have to mail that to her
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The war of the archtypes (RP)   The war of the archtypes (RP) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:42 am

him * its a him
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: The war of the archtypes (RP)   The war of the archtypes (RP) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 1:06 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/18/36/11/13/image13.jpg there but I need to get rid of a cards but this what the basic set up looks like so your welcome . And sorry I didn't send it earlier I was busy and I had to find my old picture for it.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: The war of the archtypes (RP)   The war of the archtypes (RP) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 3:24 pm

you should have pmed it
anyway disapproved
your extra contains
- evilswarm extinction
- mecha lv 7 xyz thing

chage those 2 for something else and yu are good to go ^_^ srry but i have to be strict to you liek i ws ont he others
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: The war of the archtypes (RP)   The war of the archtypes (RP) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 7:15 pm

It's fine fair is fair and besides I will send you the perfected version very soon.
Back to top Go down
duelking11

duelking11

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: The war of the archtypes (RP)   The war of the archtypes (RP) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 9:40 am

Introduction – Crimson Sunbird age 25

Its been seven years since i managed to create the blackwing mercenary group.Since then we’ve been adding new and new reinforcements and its even growing till this date under the moto „Birds of a feather stick together”.And now we are as strong as ever.We are one synergistic unit and we have only one goal.To become royalty!By triumphing over all of the other archetypes and for this goul I will commit my life and do whatever it takes even if it means hurting innocents and joining with the forces of evil. I will build the bridge to Kingspath with bones and I will use blood to slide faster trough the other end!Because I am the ultimate leader of the blackwings.
word count 124
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: The war of the archtypes (RP)   The war of the archtypes (RP) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:07 am

introduction - raidraptor - force strix age 23

outside from the land of the blackwing, a little bit far but not very far, at the east side from the blackwing's land, that is a group of winged beast soldier called "no tomorrow", similar with blackwing mercenary, we all have a pair of black wing but just more defensive. seven years ago, even we never attack other archetype and try to act friendly to them, many other archetypes still try to catch us and hunt us to do some flying ability research and simply treat us as their prey. they also use our feather as their decoration and collection, just one month, almost all the raidraptor members had been hunted. we had lost many members, this leave me no more choices and i have to fight back for our archetypes life, i first united all the survivor and trained them to very powerful soldier by using our traditional remedy which is "blackwing defensive tactics, obstruct the sunlight" then i use the soldier to save our archetype member one by one. instead of us be a prey why we cannot be a raider ? I name this strategy as "collect the black feather" simply because each of our member possess one special ability that can support entire archetype and make us become more powerful, i totally used 7 years and i finally save 50% of our members. i through that i can save everyone at the start of this plan but my opponent also got their strategy, they hide our members in mountains cave so we cannot find them easily, our advantages is we can hold in one's arm easily and sneakily attack them in night but we are not good at explore the mountains and the main problem is we are lacking of members. i have no idea what to do until we found the presence of the blackwing by accidentally found black wing's leaflet, since we both have so much common point then why we cannot be a friend and take what we need from each other?I can support black wing’s plan and black wing can help me save my archetype member which even can make us become stronger.we only know black wing are at the west side from us, so we wait the season wind until the wind had blew to the west and release our message to them.to prevent other archetypes know our plan, we use black winged beast language which only archetypes like black wing and raidraptor can understand...

word count 414

(so i hope i can form a team with crimson sunbird)
Back to top Go down
duelking11

duelking11

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: The war of the archtypes (RP)   The war of the archtypes (RP) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:04 am

I am in my leader’s tent. It’s been 2 weeks since we left Montain…Now we settled in Sogen Still in the oldest parts of the realm but hopefully we can find more warriors to rob here instead of crossing paths with the dragons’ den. I strap my Metalsilver armour and go outside. There I meet Gladius he is training his knife throwing skills again…Shoots the centre with a single strike.
“I see you are accurate as ever.”
“My knives are getting rusted and not from blood, the others are beginning to get a bit restless. There hasn’t been a single warrior trough here for 2 weeks.”
“True this place is quite old but we have to so trough here if we are to make our way to the cloud castle.”
“Aye… But we can’t go until we have enough supplies and for that we need someone to rob, we are bandits after all..”
“For now…But whats all that commotion over there…”[looks to the main road]
Raven Kris and Pinacki are attacking a travelling group of winged-beasts. But are overcame by a single one in the group a magnificent bird with devilish like horns and sharp metal wings.
Pinaki:”Hey look at these guys I bet they have a lot of gold”
Raven:”Huh! They aren’t matched for our skills lets kill them and take their spoils”
Kris:|”I’m taking that guy in the middle with the little horns!”
Raidraptor Strix:”Quick! Everyone fall back. I’ll protect you!”And with a flap of his wings he blew them off throwing shurikens at them.”
Captain Nuthing starlight approaches.
You guys are pathetic beaten by a single scrap chicken.I will show you how its done.They fight a fair battle but Strix manages to blind him with dust and overcome him and before the final blow from his claws a beautiful bright creature appears to stop him Its aurora she transforms into her humanoid form and protects Nuthing with her wings and a sword right next to Stirx’s neck.Thats where I step in.:
“Lay your sword down aurora. They come with peace.”
“But sir he was going to kill the captain”
“I said that’s an order!I am sorry for the cold welcome but we weren’t expecting to meet you so early” Everyone stands in awe!
“We received your message a couple of weeks ago at our headquarters but since we were on the move it took a while to read it. That’s why we decided to stay here and wait for you because this path leads to our hideout at mountain”
Gladius:”Sir didn’t you say we were waiting on warriors”
“That was only an excuse Gladius no warrior has travelled trough this road for decades!” Everyone felt a little disappointed…
“To accept your offer we have a duel to test your skills, we will help you find your friends but you will have to follow my orders and rules and support me till the very end and betrayal is severally punished. If you accept these terms you can only free yourself by defeating me in a 2nd duel.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The war of the archtypes (RP)   The war of the archtypes (RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

The war of the archtypes (RP)
Page 1 of 1