North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Demotion of 2 admins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Planet God Kizan大
Teacher
Planet God Kizan大

Immune to warnings? : No

Demotion of 2 admins Empty
PostSubject: Demotion of 2 admins   Demotion of 2 admins EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 9:49 pm

I was banned unfairly, shameless and Kalin banned me from chatbox, because I was varityping ( varityping is apparently when you type incomplete thoughts or sentences) even if that were true, that is not even close to ban worthy and claiming it is a rule is a way of rule sharking. These two are very infamous in other acadamies and they are tarnishing the integrity of NA, other academies are already laughing at you guys because of the reason you banned me, I requesta demotion on shameless and Kain Kessler. They are not good admins at all, YOU CANNOT BAN SOMEONE FOR VERITYPING, ESPECIALLY WITHOUT  A WARNING,IT IS NOT EVEN A REAL RULE THEY WERE JUST BEING RUDE and VERITYPING IS NOT A REAL WORD, IT HAS AUTO CORRECT WHEN I TYPE IT -_-, I will not do any gfx for this academy with admins like them squirming around, they are disingenuous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demotion of 2 admins   Demotion of 2 admins EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 10:16 pm

Ok,so now you've gone off and tbh,you might've just gave me enough proof to have forumotion ban ALL your accounts on every academy.You were told you were banned for trolling(which you said you have no idea you were,yet continued to troll more when told to stop),spamming(typing 3 words and making 6 lines outta one thought more than 5 times to be exact),and now by descrating admins and starting a more crap than anyone over something you know you did(many ppl from gda have told me you troll,you trolled me a week ago when I was there).So here's my offer to GDA, its plainly obvious people from GDA are sarting shit here on purpose,this just happens to be the first one I banned.As for known for treachery in other acads,thats a bold faced lie and once again,grounds for FM to look into.BTW,Pizza Boi will be this,and yes will notified why you received your now perma ban,have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Felicità
Black Rose Witch
Black Rose Witch
Felicità

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: Demotion of 2 admins   Demotion of 2 admins EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 8:15 am

Shameless is not an [Admin].
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 2
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Demotion of 2 admins   Demotion of 2 admins EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:10 am

that guy is pizza boi?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demotion of 2 admins   Demotion of 2 admins Empty

Back to top Go down

Demotion of 2 admins
Page 1 of 1