North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Gloria News - NA

Go down 
+8
INUZIRO
Hero
OxidizedWinterHandApparel
KING_ATLAS
kirito
Prometheus9366
TopGun
Felicità
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Felicità
Black Rose Witch
Black Rose Witch
Felicità

Immune to warnings? : No

Gloria News - NA Empty
PostSubject: Gloria News - NA   Gloria News - NA EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 2:41 pm

Hello everyone, welcome to Gloria's Gossip News! At Gloria's Gossip News we inform you with the latest gossip, news and other interesting information! We have camera agents taking screenshots of interesting events, awkward moments and unforgettable scenarios! So remember to tune it for more information~!

Without further ado, let's get started!

Lately, it has catched the attention of many duelists from different academies around the globe, that there is a riot in GDA? Sylveraine the original GFX artist of the banners of GDA Has returned? Planet Goddess ( New Head Admin of GDA) Has been power abusing?

Lets start with the event of the riot of [MinX] (AKA Sylveraine). Apparently an ex-admin of the academy that has helped started GDA has been inactive for a few months. But when he came back from his "vacation" he got his power back without doubt from the head admins. This caused Sylveraine and several other members to feel as if it was unfair, and [Pimp] should be demoted at once. Therefore, Sylveraine made a post regarding how unfair the situation was, and claimed that he wanted to leave the academy. With the start of Sylveraine's leaving post, several other members began following his lead and made farewell posts or agreed with the fact that [Pimp] should be demoted. After a few days, they finally reached an agreement that Pimp should be demoted and Reessiel will be in charge when Dark Angel [Owner of GDA] is away. MinX also provided GDA with a new set of rules, that gave suggestions to the [Admins] of GDA.

Posts regarding this event: (Posts regarding this has been deleted)

As for Planet Goddess [AKA PG], recently has catched the attention of many members. There was post regarding her abusing powers, however it was quickly locked by an administrator. (Link: http://gladiatoracademy.forumcroatian.com/t1350-petition-to-demote-planet-goddess-as-admin-status] The topic creater [Scrapy] in the post claimed that PG has been abusing her powers on him, and he thinks that she should be demoted.

In the word's of Scrapy himself : "I am having a petition to demote planet goddess as an admin for she is unfit to have such a position, as she abuses it."

Later in the thread, many members voiced their own opinions about this. Some said She was right, while some said she deserved to be demoted of her status.

"That bish needs to fuck off.So yeah demote that hoe." - In the words of Nickz~ (A V.I.P. member of GDA)

"Well as for PG I know secrets about her you guys don't know. But that is just my sidebar. PG is my dear friend, but she was upgraded very handsomely. She went from tester>Mod>Admin in a 1 week period, possibly 2 week period. That is crazy.WOW and [email=B@T]B@T[/email] used to be higher rank than PG and then in 1 week she exceeds them. Some people( I am not naming who) believes that rees gave her the powers because they were in a relationship and she "persuaded" him to do it if you get what I mean. Not saying this is true, but since you guys were apparently in a relationship, this kind of thing is relevant. No offense to you PG, but after today with WOW and everything else, I think you should be demoted. I am not sure on how much you should be demoted, but I do not think you should be admin because you have made some suboptimal decisions as an admin and have become seemingly power thirsty." Said ☬Planet God Kizan㊋ ( A teacher of GDA)

In Kizan's post, it stated the fact that Reessiel and Planet Goddess are having a relationship, so many members wondered if whether it was true or not.

In the word's of Mr. Reessiel, himself :

Gloria News - NA Eviden10

So yes, the two are in fact dating, and in my opinion, they make an adorable couple.
So, I decided to take the conversation to another level, and ask him whether if he knew about the post about PG power abusing.

Gloria News - NA Ev_210

Hmm, so why is it that PG never power abuses when Reessiel is around? Or is it the members just making up rumors, because of personal issues against PG?

Anyways, Kizan's post also stated that PG became an admin by persuading reessiel, how much of that is true?

Gloria News - NA D10

Apparently, PG hasn't used any way to persuade Reessiel into upgrading her rank into an admin. However, Reessiel also stated that

"no one else was showing interest in the job at the time so"

I am pretty sure lots of members would be interested in the job though.

I would also like to point out, whether PG did or not Persuade Reessiel, it wouldn't matter. In the real world "persuading" happens all the time around the world, but you cannot complain about it. Starting from the ancient times, woman persuaded emperors and there are many more persuading events.

I hope you had fun reading "Gloria's News" stay tuned for more interesting news!

This has been approved by King_Atlas.

Last edited by Gloria on Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

Gloria News - NA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloria News - NA   Gloria News - NA EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 2:46 pm

AS i have said before,the situation on GDA is delicate,i have seen it before,in NA,hopefully we left that part of the NA history behind,however GDA is in a no return point,either they survie it and become stronger or they crash,several admins have fleed the academy,staff members have made they own
academy called GDA 2(galactic instead of gadiator),other staff members left the academy two and the remaining staff is starting to get tired of all the drama,how it will turn out to be?We will see
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano
TopGun
The King
The King
TopGun

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1

Gloria News - NA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloria News - NA   Gloria News - NA EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 7:28 pm

What the actual fuck..... this feels more like "Gossip Girl" then anything xD
Back to top Go down
Prometheus9366

Prometheus9366

Gloria News - NA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloria News - NA   Gloria News - NA EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 7:50 pm

Why does it matter what other people do in other acads. Like honestly its their shit and no one elses
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Gloria News - NA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloria News - NA   Gloria News - NA EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:03 pm

THey are affiliates and NA and GDA share alot of members.So again,take it or leave it
Back to top Go down
kirito

Warnings : 3rd Warning

Gloria News - NA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloria News - NA   Gloria News - NA EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:26 pm

yea tats true but many ppl from first gda joined second gda and also gda is kinda dead now i belive first gda will prob die cuz second gda stealing lot of members
Back to top Go down
Tester
Tester

Gloria News - NA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloria News - NA   Gloria News - NA EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:50 pm

Yes but second GDA has even weaker infrastructure and will die.
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Gloria News - NA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloria News - NA   Gloria News - NA EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:56 pm

That just proves my point,the members rather leave and start over on another academy than try to fight to save the old GDA,sad.
Back to top Go down
Tester
Tester

Gloria News - NA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloria News - NA   Gloria News - NA EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:06 pm

KING_ATLAS wrote:
That just proves my point,the members rather leave and start over on another academy than try to fight to save the old GDA,sad.
plus the huge influx of lower tier members has caused their staff positions to be occupied by incompetents
Back to top Go down

Gloria News - NA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloria News - NA   Gloria News - NA EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:26 pm

WowThatsPrettySad wrote:
KING_ATLAS wrote:
plus the huge influx of lower tier members has caused their staff positions to be occupied by incompetents

>implying the 1st gda doesn't have incompetent staff members.

#copy/pastingarticles2pro #12yroldadmin2pro #adminpromotedbcshehascybereroticinteractionswiththeheadadmin2pro #literallynoneofthestaffmembersknowhowtoplayygo2pro #banningmembers4noreason2pro
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

Gloria News - NA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloria News - NA   Gloria News - NA EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:56 pm

Gda has crappy admins and they don't have them for long.first week it's minx then demoted pf then other stuff
Back to top Go down
Tester
Tester

Gloria News - NA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloria News - NA   Gloria News - NA EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 5:56 am

That is quite offensive Q_Q
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

Gloria News - NA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloria News - NA   Gloria News - NA EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 6:47 am

I say we make a campaign and bring em all here. Let momma inuz shelter them Smile
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 2
Wins : 3

Gloria News - NA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloria News - NA   Gloria News - NA EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 7:44 am

Hero wrote:
Gda has crappy admins and they don't have them for long.first week it's minx then demoted pf then other stuff

reesiel is good
Back to top Go down
Hisoka
Tester
Tester
Hisoka

Warnings : Final Warning

Gloria News - NA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloria News - NA   Gloria News - NA EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 7:50 am

OMG WHO THE HELL CARES
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Lamperouge
Society of Light
Society of Light
Lelouch Lamperouge

Gloria News - NA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloria News - NA   Gloria News - NA EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 10:57 am

this is petty drivel. someone please delete this trash
Back to top Go down
Felicità
Black Rose Witch
Black Rose Witch
Felicità

Gloria News - NA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloria News - NA   Gloria News - NA EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 2:16 pm

The only real trash here is you, besides KING_ATLAS asked me to post this.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha

Wins : 0

Gloria News - NA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloria News - NA   Gloria News - NA EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 1:58 pm

Lol Gloria, did you post this on every academy?? XD
Back to top Go down
Felicità
Black Rose Witch
Black Rose Witch
Felicità

Gloria News - NA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloria News - NA   Gloria News - NA EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:49 pm

Well, I posted it on a few academies. However, the reason I posted on NA [North Academy], was because [KING-ATLAS] (Administrator of North Academy) asked me to.

Last edited by Gloria on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kirito

Gloria News - NA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloria News - NA   Gloria News - NA EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:19 pm

i nvr noticed this in every other acdeamy but who is brawler
Back to top Go down
Felicità
Black Rose Witch
Black Rose Witch
Felicità

Gloria News - NA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloria News - NA   Gloria News - NA EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:59 pm

Brawler is [Reessiel], it is his alternative account, due to his main account being banned.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha

Wins : 0

Gloria News - NA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloria News - NA   Gloria News - NA EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 7:07 am

Lol King Atlas just loves gossip, like the rest of us XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gloria News - NA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gloria News - NA   Gloria News - NA Empty

Back to top Go down

Gloria News - NA
Page 1 of 1