North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

Immune to warnings? : No
Wins : 1

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

*Here lays the home of players who originate from the Synchro Universe*

*Players may post here and interact.*

Current Players Here:
Sir Kaiba IX @ in his secret room with Roy & Ginseku

Roy Feers @ read above

Ginseku Shirokiba @ read above

Serious Exposition @ Plotting sinister things of nefariousness

Paradox the Third @ Plotting nefarious things of sinisterness

Parabola Infinity @ Being a nerd

Last edited by Shameless on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:24 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:05 pm

"Sighs,you are half decent kid,but my answer is still no,i work alone"Roy ignored a furious Ginseku and said to the woman"Give me the info on the target so i can leave"
He closed his duel disk and stared at the woman,a glance dat had paralized hundreds of foes,noone was able to evade the power that his eyes were able to transmit,the atlas legacy was strong and his royal lineage could make the bravest man shiver.However,the woman didnt showed any visual sings of weakness or fear,she just stood there with cold eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:40 pm

Ginseku's rage had subsided slightly but you could still feel the intense urge to fight in his gaze.
"What's that? You want me to work with him? I want to destroy him. Anything less than an absolute victory won't suffice."
Ginseku noticed Kaiba asking about his door.
"You've got money and thugs, make use of it."
His gaze returned to Roy.
"I've never gotten your name, boy. The least you could do is tell me what to write on your tombstone."
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:46 pm

'You see,' the secretary smirked in retort. 'You two have no choice. Roy has nowhere to go but up, and you Ginseku are dangling by a thin rope. If you walk away from this, you'll be put so far underground that you won't ever see the light of day again. As for Roy, if he doesn't comply, he's going to live the rest of his life being a joke to the extent of Sir Kaiba's skill.'

Kaiba once again took out another note and scribbled on it:
"She's scary, but she's right. You both have nothing to gain by dropping this offer."

'Thank you, sir.' Kaiba nodded respectfully to her.
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:47 pm

"I wont work with him,or anyone for that matter,i work alone and we can cover more ground if we split"Said Roy in bad mood"Now if you excuse me,i have a spider to catch"
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 12:55 am

A card flew from Ginseku's sleeve, grazing Roy's nose as he turned to leave. The card would graze the section of Roy's nose that his glasses would sit on if he wore any.
"I do not sit well with being ignored, boy. I spared you your sight just now. I'll try this one more time; Give me your name. If it so beguiles to you know mine before answering.. It's Ginseku. Ginseku Shirokiba."
The card was thrown with such force that it actually managed to implant itself in the wall. Upon further examination it would be noted that it was Flashbang, a card that had seen plenty use in the past 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 9:24 am

Kaiba very slowly rolled his eyes at the prideful actions happening in front of him before staring over Roy and Ginseku to his secretary, hoping for something new to engage in. Unfortunately she shook her head as a response and emulated a muted sigh. However, at that moment, the computers started to beep out rhythmically, which caused both to smile happily.

'Seems like we found him, sir,' the woman stated as she walked over to the screen. 'He's on the north end of the park. Seems he is engaged in battle with some unlucky stranger. Please go acquire him for us, boys. I'll be sure to give you both a nice little treat after this game of fetch.'
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:02 pm

Roy Dodged GInseku card and ignored him,he looked at kaiba who was smiling in a weird way."Weird"Touhgt Roy"First time i see him smile".He prepared his cards again and walked to the door,the computers on the rooms were making weird sound dat roy didnt understood,but by the look on their face,kaiba and his secretary did,and they were excited.
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:46 pm

Roy continued to ignore Ginseku, but before he could grasp at another card in his sleeve, an alert started going off on Kaiba's surveillance rig.
'Acquire him for us, Boys.'
"A manhunt? If the price is right, i'm available. I'll need the rope from the flagpost up front, though. Any rope will do if it isnt weak, actually."
Ginseku withdrew his anger, pulling himself together. If his captors were giving him a chance to slip out of the corner theyd forced him into, he might have a chance to escape. He crossed the room calmly and slid his jacket back on in a style similar to Dante of Devil may Cry.
He took a glimpse at the screen on kaiba's surveillance monitor. There was a red blip somewhere near what looked like an alleyway.
"What do we know about him? height, weight? physical disabilites?"
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:59 pm

'No, none of that,' the secretary announced. 'We need you to stall him so we can download a virus into his dueldisk. We need to track him indefinitely, so we can uncover their hidey-hole.'

Kaiba nodded quickly in agreement.

'He is located at the end of an alleyway on the south end of the city park. You should know which one, Ginny.. you spent some recent time there'
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 8:40 pm

After quickly committing the location on the display to his memory, Ginseku turned and silently left the room without another word.

It wasn't long before Ginseku was slipping through back alleys, taking the fastest shortcut he knew to get to Serious. He peeked around the corner when he suddenly noticed Serious mumbling to himself.
'It's that guy from earlier...i wonder what Kaiba is after that he would hire outside help to handle it. He doesn't look at that strong...'
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:59 pm

Kaiba and his secretary waved Ginseku and Roy a goodbye as they both left on their way to stalk the group that has recently announced themselves. However, along their way Roy Feers stumbled along Plot Development, tripped and landed face first into a busy street--and thus was immediately run over by a bus. Roy, and everything he owned, was now crushed and destroyed beyond any point of repair.

(Roy Feers has been killed off due to severe inability to post a minimum of 4 words)

Serious Exposition stood over his defeated opponent with a smug smile.
"Ah ha! You're such a brat! There wasn't a single way you couldn't have beaten me!"
Back to top Go down
Deity of Ice
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator
Deity of Ice

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:46 pm

Mikomi Tsumetai walks out of his house, leaving it for one final time to venture out into the world.

He walks into the city with his duel disk, trying to find some kind of adventure.....
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 10:34 pm

After seeing Serious defeat the unnamed duelist, he rose and walked around the corner, making himself visible.
"Small fries shouldn't act so big in a wolf den. You've had your fun with the local vegetation, now try a real challenge."
Ginseku's coat slid from his arms smoothly and crumpled into a small pile behind him. He stepped forward and his duel disk unfolded and locked into place. He slapped his deck into the slot and stared down Serious, a gleam in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Deity of Ice
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator
Deity of Ice

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 1:31 pm

Mikomi, after walking around for a while sees a commotion and decides to go check it out. Seeing Ginseku and Serious Exposition stand-off, he decided to get into the mix.
"Gentlemen, what's all this about?" Mikomi gets his disk ready in case it's needed, looking at Ginseku
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 3:12 pm

Serious Exposition turned his head to the two randoms.
"Pffft," he blurted out. "You two want to take on the champion? You don't even have a sliver of a chance at beating me! Hehehe~ You're probably just as weak as my cohorts!"
Back to top Go down
Deity of Ice
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator
Deity of Ice

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 3:53 pm

"My my, you certainly have a big mouth sir, whose to say that I can't just beat you here and now?"
Mikomi turns to face the other man
"Now you there, I am going to let you duel, but I shall take him on first.."
Mikomi then turns back to the other, unfolding his duel disk in the process
"Now then shall we duel?"
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:46 am

Ginseku, seeing the upstart randomly stepping in on his hunt, nearly fell into a frenzy. The gleam in his eyes nearly turned to a rage, but he contained himself, instead of tackling the newcomer.
"It's rather poor form to interrupt a challenge already issued, boy. If you're still frisky after i'm finished you can have the leftovers."
His gaze returned to Serious.
"And you. A champion? You lost to the equivalent of dog feed. Don't make me laugh."
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 8:47 am

"Pff, ha! I doubt you're ever one to talk!" Serious Exposition shouted with pride. "I far above you and your measly level... Paradox! Batman! Take care of these two idiots..." Serious waved his hand as he turned and left the scene. In his place two men appeared.

The first wore a ridiculously stupid black bodysuit matched with an over-the-top cat mask that only covered the top half of his face. Behind him a 4 inch cape shook behind his shoulders.
"I...AM THE NIGHT! I....AM THE FEAR!! I...AM THE FUDO!!!" he roared in an unmatchingly childish voice, that seems to squeak out like a mouse rather than a human.

The second, conversely was rather tall, large, and muscular female. She wore very little, other than a tank top and a pair of 8 inch shorts; however, she did cover her face in a very peculiar mask that somehow faintly seemed familiar.
"Cawm yowsewf, pwartnah. Downt over do it. Juwst ready yowsewf, and soon we shall be wictorwious!"

Without waiting for a reaction, the two activated their duel disks and stared down their competition.
Back to top Go down
Deity of Ice
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator
Deity of Ice

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:17 am

Mikomi gets his deck ready, while looking at Ginseku
"I'll deal with you later. First, we should finish off these two.."
He then turns to face the two "villains"
"So who would like to take me on? I'm sure I could beat both of you...but I digress. Regardless, one of you two are going down by my hand.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3