North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

Immune to warnings? : No
Wins : 1

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

*Here lays the home of players who originate from the Synchro Universe*

*Players may post here and interact.*

Current Players Here:
Sir Kaiba IX @ in his secret room with Roy & Ginseku

Roy Feers @ read above

Ginseku Shirokiba @ read above

Serious Exposition @ Plotting sinister things of nefariousness

Paradox the Third @ Plotting nefarious things of sinisterness

Parabola Infinity @ Being a nerd

Last edited by Shameless on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:24 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 7:55 pm

'What are you doing?'
Ginseku had slipped up and lowered his guard due to the sudden discovery of the cards and the display of the map. Someone had noticed him. He quickly slid the cards into a hidden pocket in his sleeve where he tended to keep poker cards.
"And what business might that be of yours, HUH?"
Ginseku responded in an angry tone, feigning aggression.
"If you MUST know, i lost my wallet while taking out the trash, So i'm checking through it to see if its in there."
Ginseku took a step backwards, then gazed intently past the guards, as if recognizing someone behind them. He feigned surprise and suddenly spoke.
"Kaiba? What are you-"
Ginseku didnt finish the sentence, knowing he didnt have to. Upon mention of the name Kaiba they would already be turning to look. Ginseku burst into a sprint, weaving around crates and rubbish in the back alleys.
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:02 pm

"What the hell...?"Roy thought to himself..How did he knew?Why?It had to be a bluff."What do you want kaiba?Did you came to mock me?I dont know what are u talking about,but dont worry,you will be happy to know that im leaving the tourney.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:17 pm

He shook his head slowly and continued his awkward form of communication.
"No. I have information. You're in danger."

At that moment Kaiba heard his name being shouted, and he almost instantly looked over his shoulder as a response. His eyes narrowed in a slight annoyance that the figure ran, but then he smiled when he noticed two of his officers tailing him in hot pursuit.
He turned his phone back around again to Roy with a new message.
"Please come with me. I need your help."
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:38 pm

Ginseku had gained a decent lead from his ruse but these guards were by no means slackers. They were maintaining a tight pursuit and Ginseku was having trouble breaking their visual contact long enough to do something.
'I need another distraction, something, anything to give me at least 3 seconds'
Ginseku jumped up onto a dumpster and then to a hanging fire escape ladder, scrambling up the steps until he was 3 floors up on top of a local gameshop. He ran to the edge and saw the distance between buildings was far too large to jump. For a moment Ginseku panicked, knowing they would be on him in another few seconds, when he noticed there was a fruit vendors stand not far from the gameshop's entrance. Ginseku hesitated at first but when the guards cleared the edge of the fire escape he had to make the call. He jumped and landed in a pile of watermelons, destroying the cart. At first he was disoriented but he quickly regained his composure and made a break for it before the owner of the cart had figured out what was going on. He shoved past the crowd that was staring and continued to run, sopping wet with watermelon juice and covered in seeds.
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:41 pm

"Sighs,i dont know what are you trying to pull but i will play along,what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:52 pm

The guards growled at Ginseku's temporary escape, but they didn't worry much--he was a walking red Popsicle now. They each pulled out their walkie-talkies and spewed out as much information as they could. Within moments Ginseku had a spotlight over him, and the sound of motors started to rev in the distance...
The chase was on...

------
Kaiba turned from Roy and motioned him to follow, and then promptly led him to the south end of the KC Tower. Once there, he pushed against a brick that then opened and transcended into a virtual keypad--to which Kaiba typed in a code. Moments later the wall pushed itself back before descending into the ground, revealing a secret passage.
Kaiba motioned to Roy to step inside.
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:12 pm

Ginseku made a break for the waterways, knowing that vehicles couldnt follow him underground. He jumped into the first river he found and swam straight toward the relief line, leaving a trail of pink behind him in the water.
"They really dont give up, i'll give them that much."
The stench of sewage became stronger and stronger as Ginseku moved away from the light of the surface world. After he was deep in enough he pulled himself up onto the walkway and began to run, using the light function on his duel disk to see ahead himself. Even if they had a map of the waterways, they could only enter at certain points, and they didnt have a visual lead on which direction he was going. It was also difficult to gather radio signals from a device that was below ground, via satellite.
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:49 am

Roy stepped carefully into the secret cave. High level computers were on the walls,some high tech dueling gadgets, rare cards and pictures of previous Battle City Tournament where scattered around the inner sanctum. Roy turned around to where Kaiba stood silently. "What is this? Why am i here? Why do you have those pictures of me and why do you need me?"
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 10:13 am

Kaiba walked into the hideout as well, the entrance shutting closed behind him, and walked past Roy once more; motioning with his arm for Roy to follow. He led him down a hallway before introducing to a large area completely lit by computer monitors, each one reviewing the various duels happening throughout the tournament.
He snapped his fingers and a woman with waist-length scarlet hair and deep yellow eyes emerged from the shadows on the right side of the room?
'What is it, sir?' she submissively asked. Kaiba held his phone up to her, to which she read and then nodded. She then moved over to Roy.

'Excuse Kaiba for a moment. He's mute, and thus communicates very little. However, I can answer any questions you have... And I'm sure you have many...'

--------

The security after Gin slowly came to a halt--there was no sure way to track him through the sewers. But they still had a plan. So they separated their forces as evenly as possible, waiting, watching.. Hunting..
He would emerge eventually.
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 10:16 am

"Why am i here?Why would you need me?"
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:32 pm

It had been a few hours since the chase initially started. As far as Ginseku could tell, nobody had followed him into the sewers. There was one small problem, though. Since his GPS couldnt tell where he was, although the guards couldnt find him, he had no way of actually navigating the sewers. Initially he had planned to emerge a block away from the transit center and to sneak onto the train, however, with no bearing to go by underground, he was effectively wandering about blindly.
"It's been long enough. I guess it'd be safe to check and see if the coast is clear..
Ginseku crawled up the nearest ladder and cracked open the manhole cover, peeking out into the streets. It was nighttime finally, and it seemed like there wasnt a soul around.
A few hairs prickled the back of Ginseku's neck but he quickly dismissed it, scrambling out of the manhole and replacing the cover as quietly as possible. Alerting someone after all that effort just wouldn't do.

Ginseku slid into the alleyway stealthily, popping open his duel disk and inserting the cards yet again.
"Now lets see where the hell i am..."
Ginseku's eyes slowly widened as the map zoomed in from global and country scale to city scale and then block scale. He had inadvertently come out within Kaibacorp's docking and freight area.
'Fuck me sideways' Ginseku thought angrily as he quickly disengaged the disk, looking around some more.
'Id better get back in there before someone notices me.'
Ginseku dashed towards the manhole after checking for guards again. The moment his hand touched the manhole a multitude of spotlights beamed down on him from atop the warehouses that decorated the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:55 pm

'Three generations ago, as I'm sure you're aware, our grandparents fought against a group of men known as Arachnophobia--a cult well versed in the art of Shadow Games. We would have lost if it wasn't for that generation's Kaiba making a few very well-timed tactics. However, it seems that they weren't as crushed as we thought, as you recently faced one of their members.'
Kaiba quietly removed himself from the room the moment after he heard his phone buzz out a very particular melody, but the woman continued.
'Although we do not know we are planning, we are sure it is along the same lines as their last attempt. What we do know is that they deem you as a threat. And we want to use that to our advantage to discover what they are planning.'

------
"We have you surrounded," one of the officers yelled out from the roof. "As we speak we have men entering both exists you have in the sewers, and every street is being barricaded to prevent your escape."
At that moment, a building to the south started to open and two very large guards made their way into the area of question, intent on taking their prey into custody.
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 3:02 pm

'This is bad. How many times today am i gonna have to do this?'
Ginseku scowled, reaching into his jacket. He activated his duel disk and threw a card into the trap slot. The system produced a hologram instantly, displaying a black orb. As cracks of white began to form along it's surface Ginseku pulled out a pair of Black goggles and pressed them to his eyes, not even bothering to strap them on.
"Flashbang!"
The orb burst into a ball of blinding light and Ginseku made a break for the building while the guards were blinded. It was a signature escape tactic of his and generally didn't fail unless someone knew about it beforehand. Ginseku drop-kicked the door open, tumbling into a roll within the building and continuing his sprint.

(before you ask, yeah, its actually a card :3 http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Flashbang )
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 3:37 pm

"Whats in it for me? Why would i risk my life to fight this spider guys? And if i had to duel them, i don't see why would i need your help to face them. I can handle myself" Roy walked to a desk and studied the pictures of the previous Battle City winners.

"Why should i help you?"
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:11 pm

She attendant stared at Roy for a moment, studying his posture, his tone and his mannerisms. She contemplated on what to say before finally letting her face go stern.
'You think you can take care of yourself, but you almost lost your very first match in this tournament to someone who simply forgot about a few of his own cards. Then you were shown the extent of your skill in your battle against Sir Kaiba.'
She stepped closer to him, her shoes tapping the ground, almost amplifying her words.
'There is a shadow hanging over you, isn't there mister Roy? You're trying to prove yourself as something, but yet you let your pride force you to sit here and question our offers--when these offers clearly are a gateway into that future that you desire.' She cleared her throat before continuing. 'What's in it for you, you ask? Everything you want. Every chance you can think of to shake the name of Atlas.'

-----------

The guards unanimously groaned in a deep pain from the instantaneous light, each fumbling around like a newborn mole, letting Ginseku slip by them effortlessly--however, the direction he ran was pre-planned by the governing chief officer. No more than a few feet down the single corridor of the building stood Sir Kaiba, accompanied by two more personal security guards.

But Kaiba did nothing by stand there, holding up a sheet of paper that read:
"I have a deal for you, Ginseku. Diplomatic Immunity."
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:29 pm

Ginseku skidded to a sudden stop when he noticed the blockade. His mind was racing. He knew that he couldn't go back the way he came, and forcing his way past three people in this narrow hallway was damn near impossible. He clenched his fist, his eyes racing up and down the hallway; just a bit further down the corridor, almost at the middle point between Kaiba and himself, there was a door. Whether it be an office or a closet, was unknown; it had no placard for him to know. Suddenly Kaiba held up a scrap of paper, with a proposition scrawled across it.
This gave Ginseku a moment's pause. A deal? If Kaiba was running the assumption that he held the upper hand here, it was likely that that door he was looking at was indeed just a broom closet with no windows for escape.
Ginseku's mind was ablaze with escape scenarios as he ran verbal interference.
" Diplomatic immunity? As if i'd need such a thing. You have no rights to detain me, nor any proof that i've committed a crime to do it, either."
Ginseku inched closer to the door, totally willing to take the chance that it was just a closet, that Kaiba's men had forgotten another room was there. He refused to let anyone decide his fate or look down on him.
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:08 pm

They knew...he wasnt 2 shocked about it,after all kaiba had million at his dispossal and he used to be a public figure as a child,however,he wasnt expecting this secret to be out so soon.
"Ok,i will help you,but,you will reffer to me as Roy Feers,never speak about my family or my heritage in my presence."
He walked to the door and said"I need to think my next move,if any of you gets in my way i will not have second toughts on leaving you behind.If you need something else im sure you will be able to find me,now,let me out"
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:37 pm

'I will refer to you as I wish, Roy, as you will not speak to me in that manner,' she stated, returning his attitude. 'There is no next move for you to plan on multiple reasons. The first: you know less about this group than we do, and we're the only ones with the technology to track them.' She then reached into her jacket and pulled out two transparent locator cards.
'And second, you need these. The proposition is simple: you do as we say, and then we give you everything you desire. Everything falls into place for both parties. Who knows...maybe in the end that'll be chanting your name into the Legends over your ancestors.'

She gave Roy a cold, stern and unwavering glare. She knew she held all the cards; she had every advantage.

---------

Kaiba bravely started stepping towards Ginseku, depositing his paper for another:
"Yes we do."

And then another, and another and another and another, as if he planned every step from the beginning.

"That door will lead you into a room with various temptations."
-
"An old face, a new fate, a new life and freedom."
-
"But it's locked."
-
"I need you to be a hero."
-
"Are you willing to guide yourself to a new destiny?"
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:04 pm

Ginseku widened his stance slightly when kaiba began to approach, drawing his arms into a semi-open guard made for reflexive offense and defense.
He could hear the guards running to the door hed knocked down behind him and came to know that he was surrounded. If the only exit was this locked door, then the only option Ginseku had was to break it down.
As he calculated his strategy Kaiba began showing him more slips of paper on his approach. It was a short message, and one of the slips in particular had caught his attention. 'An old face?'
Who could that mean? One of the bandits that had raised him? Someone he owed money to? If it was the latter then that could mean any of 1000 people or more. It was intriguing that Kaiba thought that was an enticing thing to say. There was only one person Ginseku had ever sought after, but he knew in his heart that kaiba was not in the back alleys that fateful day. How could he possibly know who he was after, when he himself did not know his name?
"A Hero? Sorry, Kaiba. You've got the wrong guy. Im no champion to the people. I'm the reason people carry weapons. Im that cold breeze biting at your neck on a lonely winter night. I take what i want, when i want, i have no rules. You could never understand the path i've walked, sitting here in your plush tower kingdom. Making it day to day by betraying the trust of people you don't even know."
Ginseku gathered strength in his legs.
"You could never understand what it is to have nothing from day 1. No family. No friends. Not even clothes on your back."
Ginseku swiveled around swiftly on one leg and did a reverse scorpion kick with his right heel into the door. It did not budge but Ginseku could hear the screws in the frame come halfway loose on the other side. He retrieved his leg swiftly, engaging his duel disk again.
"Flashbang!"
Ginseku had left the trap in his duel disk for reuse earlier, having expected he would need it.
Ginseku's guard went up to his eyes as the sphere cracked this time, and he rushed the door with his full weight, causing the entire door to detach from the frame and fall flat on the floor this time.
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:26 pm

Roy wastn very happy about his situation,he had no power,he was playing with revelaed cards,and she knew it.He took the locator cards from the woman in front of him,he had 1 way to go,and it wasnt going to be easy."Damn you Kaiba!"He tought to himself as he reached for his duel disk to put the locator cards in the safe compartiment.
"What now?"He asked to the woman while she was looking at her phone screen.
Suddenly a big bang was heard and the door he had been trying to open a few minutes ago fell to the ground,a young man was lying on top of the door.
"What the hell!?!"His day was getting weirder and weirder.
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:32 pm

'You get to meet your partner,' she replied, entirely unfazed by what happened. 'And then you both return to the tournament and hunt down the only person we know with information.'

Kaiba tilted his head at the actions Ginseku performed, but shrugged nonchalantly--he was in a position to be hidden behind his guard, thus shielded from the traps' massive glare. His guards, however, were not so lucky...
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:39 pm

"My what?!?"Shouted Roy"This wasnt part of our deal,i dont have time to waste carring this kid around,sorry but the answer is no,i work alone,always did,always will."
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:41 pm

Ginseku scrambled to his feet in a rush, immediately gathering the dimensions of the room. There was an older woman and a teenager. But it wasn't just any teenager. It was the one he'd seen earlier. But something was different this time; it finally struck Ginseku why Roy seemed familiar now. He'd only seen his face before from this kneeling angle, at the end of their duel 3 years ago.
An immense rage overcame Ginseku, and you could almost feel an aura of bloodlust thickening the air suddenly.
"YOU."
His voice echoed through the hall and the room loudly, having alot of presence behind it.
Ginseku didn't need to hear anything else. The lady had said something but it was brushed off in the heat of the moment. Ginseku threw open his duel disk, removing his jacket. An entirely different air surrounded him now. His eyes had intent behind them. He removed flashbang from the duel disk and slapped his deck in.
"Defend yourself."
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:53 pm

"Hm?Kid,you are waaay over your head,i suggest you retreating now,before its too late"Roy opened his duel disk"Last warning,leave now,and you might keep your pride"
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:34 pm

Both Kaiba and his secretary did nothing to stop the two. They each smiled as they pushed each other to their limits, and ended their bout with in a complete tie.

'Have fun boys?' The woman asked. 'Is your pride satisfied?'

Kaiba looked down at the ground, at the door specifically, and then scribbled on a note:
"Someone needs to fix my door"

(Atlas gains:
1 XYZ Monster of his choice
1 Flying "c"
1 Oni-Gambi Combo
1 XYZ Encore
1 Synchro Monster of his choice
The option to rearrange his MAIN DECK by no more than 3 cards)

(TooFeelz gains:
1 XYZ Monster of his choice
1 Rank-up-Magic The Seventh One
1 Heraldry Record
1 XYZ Encore)

(Both please give me your new decklists after editing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next