A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Share | 

Well, Since everyone else is coming out with thier secrets......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chaz92
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Well, Since everyone else is coming out with thier secrets......   Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:31 pm

Well....Since everyone is coming out with their secret identities. It's inspired me to tell the truth about who I am.I've been lying to you all.....My name isn't actually Chaz92....It's Chaz.....No 92 Sad. Heck I'm not even a real boy, i'm actually a puppet who aspires to be a real boy. I was made by a lonely puppet master who wanted a son. and then a magic fairy turned me into a living puppet :/ I only pretended to be a real boy so you guys wouldn't look at me differently......but I feel horrible cause I've lied to you all. And that is just sad that I've lead all of you to believe that I was a real boy :/ plz forgive me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Well, Since everyone else is coming out with thier secrets......   Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:33 pm

DON'T WORRY, CHAZ. I knew you were a puppet, and I didn't say anything in hopes that you would one day be comfortable with telling your secret. Just know that I'll always love you for who you are, and even if you're not a real boy, you're still Chaz92 to me. <3
Back to top Go down
Chaz92
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Well, Since everyone else is coming out with thier secrets......   Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:37 pm

Thanks Alex, Very Happy you're a swell guy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bayar16
Admin
Admin

Warnings : No Warning
Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: Well, Since everyone else is coming out with thier secrets......   Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:59 pm

Well, i have a secret too, all from the moment i wss a child i liked pancakes and appels so dang much. Oki thiis wss my secret. STAY AWAY FROM MY PANCAKES!!!! AND APPELS!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz92
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Well, Since everyone else is coming out with thier secrets......   Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:02 pm

That's a great secret! really glad you came out with that, Takes so much courage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Omniscience
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue

PostSubject: Re: Well, Since everyone else is coming out with thier secrets......   Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:51 pm

The sarcasm in this is real.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, Since everyone else is coming out with thier secrets......   

Back to top Go down

Well, Since everyone else is coming out with thier secrets......
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1