North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!

Go down 
+11
EbilKid
Nottu
Agammemnon6
Hero
patrick1324
(All Stars) Pharaoh
kirito
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Shameless
INUZIRO
KING_ATLAS
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Its time to relive one of the biggest confronations in the Yu-Gi-Oh History!!The Battle of the Signers!!
The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 Signers_face_Dark_Signers
This tourney is part of a series of challenges ment to relive some of the most epic battles of the yu-gi-oh anime,but with our personal touch.

Its simple,they will be 2 teams formed by 6 members:
The Dark Signers

The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 5D__s_Dark_Signers_Bookmarks_by_PhuiJL
and The Signers
The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 F67a0ee5f859b2b18767f211a1b97df6123
Each team will have specific bonuses during the war and each member will have differents conditions in their decks.

The winner team will recieve 3000 DP and 6 souls(every member)

The characters that u can chose are the following:
Dark Signers:
-Roman Godwing:God Father
Deck:
-Demak:Phantom404
Deck:
-Kalin Kessler:Kalin Kessler
Deck:
-Carly Carmine:Callmeshameless
Deck:
-Misty Tredwell:INUZIRO
Deck:
-Geriger:Hazmah
deck:
Bonus of Being a Dark Signer:

-Once per Duel u can add one field spell card from your deck
-Once per turn your field spell card cant be destroyed by card effs
-You will start each duel with 10000LP
-The Enemy cant react to the atk of an Earthbound inmortal

Signers:
-Yusei Fudo:KING_ATLAS
Deck:

-Jack Atlas:KIRITO
Deck:
-Crow Hogan:Agammenon6
Deck:
-Akiza:Bayar14
Deck:
-Leo:Miss Fortune
Deck:
-Luna:Watergod
Deck:

Bonus of Being a Singer:

-Once per duel if your life points are below 3000 LP you can summon Ultimaya Tzolk`in from your extra deck ignoring his summoning conditions
-Once per duel you are allowed to topdeck any card from your deck to your hand(this card will be told to the opp before the match)
-The summon of the Signer Dragon cant be negated or responded
-Th effs of the Signers Dragons are absolute(they can pop the field even with the dark signer protection)
-The signer will start with 6 cards when going first

GENERAL RULES:
-TCG only
-January Banlist
-No Xyz,Fusions,Rituals or Pendulums
-2/3 match
-D/c means game loss not match loss
-Double Crossfire Locked
-Any Archetype monster used by other character in the Yu-gi-oh series(Original,GX,5Ds,Zexal and ARC-V) is forbidden(No melodius divas,no x-sabers,etc,etc)
Hows gonna work the Selection:
The first person who put his name here claiming to be a character will get the character,if u wanted dat cahracter but got late u just have to challenge him(this duel will happen with the characters decks)If u win,you post the win here and i will update the thread

The Thread will be Open till Janauray 6th or till we get the 12 members!Good luck to all!
The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 500px-EarthboundImmortals

NOTE: ARCHTYPES INTRODUCED IN YUGIOH ARC-V WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE TECHED IN THESE DECKS

Last edited by KING_ATLAS on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:26 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano

AuthorMessage
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

Immune to warnings? : No

The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 12:22 pm

I only disagree with the first one of your idea shameless, remember, you guys can add a field spell once per DUEL, we can add a card once per MATCH, and you guys don't have to tell us what card it is that you are adding, although we do, so you guys know our next move, while we sit there while our card is being negated. So drawing in to it and letting the opponent negate it is not a very good move if we're drawing in to it, so the adding is there for a reason. Other than that, all of your other points are correct.
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 12:30 pm

watergod wrote:
I only disagree with the first one of your idea shameless, remember, you guys can add a field spell once per DUEL, we can add a card once per MATCH, and you guys don't have to tell us what card it is that you are adding, although we do, so you guys know our next move, while we sit there while our card is being negated. So drawing in to it and letting the opponent negate it is not a very good move if we're drawing in to it, so the adding is there for a reason. Other than that, all of your other points are correct.

You don't seem to know what OPD means.

It means that it's no longer once a match you get to destiny draw. You get to do it every duel.

Also, if you can't figure out what we're playing and/or going to add simply by reading our name...then maybe you should just back out of the tourney. ._.
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 12:47 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:01 pm

Shameless wrote:
watergod wrote:

You don't seem to know what OPD means.

It means that it's no longer once a match you get to destiny draw. You get to do it every duel.

Also, if you can't figure out what we're playing and/or going to add simply by reading our name...then maybe you should just back out of the tourney. ._.
Just one thing to say to that, you do realize your pointing out probability, right? So your last statement is invalid.
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Teacher
Nottu

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:28 pm

Okay...so I was just informed of the special treatment for Infernity Archfiend and I must ask: Why?

We're using the January 2015 Limited/Forbidden List, and as of that list...Archfiend is at 1.

Infernity is already the strongest deck the Dark Signers have, with or without the maxed Archfiends, so why make it literally the most powerful deck in the tournament?
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:58 pm

Noble Magician Girl wrote:
Okay...so I was just informed of the special treatment for Infernity Archfiend and I must ask: Why?

We're using the January 2015 Limited/Forbidden List, and as of that list...Archfiend is at 1.

Infernity is already the strongest deck the Dark Signers have, with or without the maxed Archfiends, so why make it literally the most powerful deck in the tournament?

They can't XYZ in this war, so their consistency is incredibly reduced. Plus they cannot use the support cards that we've come to expect in builds.
That means no monk/math/armageddon

They have to be a pure infernity build, since we're trying to be as character specific as possible. With only having 1 archfiend, they get entirely screwed.
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Teacher
Nottu

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:06 pm

Fair enough I guess. Still think its going to be the strongest of the Dark Signers.
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:23 pm

Only if the person using it knows how to use it. Which I doubt. Pure infernities was almost never played, and they really only got recognition during their XYZ days.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:32 pm

i wanna be geriger
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:28 pm

Wait so we can only top deck one card throughout each duel? Like for example:
I say I want dian keto to be top decked, this means in my next duel I can't choose a different card while me and my opponent are siding?
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:32 pm

watergod wrote:
Wait so we can only top deck one card throughout each duel? Like for example:
I say I want dian keto to be top decked, this means in my next duel I can't choose a different card while me and my opponent are siding?

1) You choose before the match what card is your special topdeck card
2) During each duel that is the only card you can force topdeck during your games.
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:51 pm

Thats kind of unfair if you ask me e.e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:53 pm

I want to be the ape signer.
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:54 pm

.... oh i see so you're going against me e.e
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 9:46 am

The signers and dark signers have been updated accoirdgin to the challenges
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:01 am

How do we top deck a card into our hand....
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:25 am

Easy... You put it at the top you deck. Then you draw into it next turn...or that turn, if you're using things like upstart.

The power of logic
Back to top Go down
Cry

Cry

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:23 pm

sign me up pls
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:27 pm

I have total control over sea creatures Razz btw you have to choose someone to sign up as...
Back to top Go down
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:57 am

2-1 god father -.-
https://i.imgur.com/UyAunRB.jpg
guy chicked out gm3 *WHY WHY MY LUV WHY*
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:29 am

It hasn't started I believe... But the spots are all filled so I guess its alright?
Back to top Go down
Cry

Cry

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:32 am

I'm calling you out Bayar14! I'm challenging you for your spot in the tourney.
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:33 am

Starts on the 6th ppl,dat duel against godfather is not valid bayar
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:36 am

QUOTE: The Thread will be Open till Janauray 6th or till we get the 12 members!Good luck to all! ^^^ The quote says otherwise. We have all 12 members...
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:43 pm

Omg seriously
till the 6th of january OR till we got 12 members.MEANING,if by 6 of january we dont have the 12 members the threads will remain open till we are full.
You Still can be challenged and you can still lose your spot
The war STARTS ON JANUARY 6th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next