North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

stardust flash vs call of the haunted

Go down 
+2
Bluefur
patrick1324
6 posters
AuthorMessage
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

stardust flash vs call of the haunted Empty
PostSubject: stardust flash vs call of the haunted   stardust flash vs call of the haunted EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 2:56 am

stardust flash/normal trap

Target 1 "Stardust" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.

vs

call of the haunted/continous trap

Activate this card by targeting 1 monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in Attack Position. When this card leaves the field, destroy that target. When that target is destroyed, destroy this card.

so which one is better in a stardust deck?
Back to top Go down
Bluefur

Bluefur

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: stardust flash vs call of the haunted   stardust flash vs call of the haunted EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:10 am

Stardust flash IS VERY good there is no cost except that stardust has to be in the grave to use.  I've been play testing it with my dragunity assualt mode deck.  https://i.imgur.com/Ydk4X50.png  Now im not sure how consistent my deck is coz i just made it.  But this is like the 3rd game now with this kind of field,  I got both stardust assualt mode out as well stardust, So i recondmend at least 2 in ur deck if ur trying to keep stardust on the field

also i predict this card IS going to be hit in the long run by next format so thats konami for you Trollface ... but anyway use what ever u feel comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: stardust flash vs call of the haunted   stardust flash vs call of the haunted EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:18 am

the problem is call of the haunted also can.... and after stardust dragon use his effect, it will not longer be a target of call of the haunted, call of the haunted can revive all monster but stardust flash only can revive stardust monster.

but call of the haunted is continous trap and can be stop by card like mst....
Back to top Go down
KidChaos

KidChaos

PostSubject: Re: stardust flash vs call of the haunted   stardust flash vs call of the haunted EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 4:44 am

Bluefur wrote:
Stardust flash IS VERY good there is no cost except that stardust has to be in the grave to use.  I've been play testing it with my dragunity assualt mode deck.  https://i.imgur.com/Ydk4X50.png  Now im not sure how consistent my deck is coz i just made it.  But this is like the 3rd game now with this kind of field,  I got both stardust assualt mode out as well stardust, So i recondmend at least 2 in ur deck if ur trying to keep stardust on the field

also i predict this card IS going to be hit in the long run by next format so thats konami for you Trollface ... but anyway use what ever u feel comfortable with.

there is no way in bloody hell konami is gonna hit it next format. No one really ever runs it for very viable reasons. First synchros are freaking dead mostly for some strange reason. Secondly no one who uses synchros uses stardust because their are so many better options. Thirdly why would konami hit that if there are other rather over used cards it could hit.
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: stardust flash vs call of the haunted   stardust flash vs call of the haunted EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 2:09 pm

It seems like a neat card that could be really good in conjunction with the new stardust monster
Call of the haunted is a little bit better than this card for reasons already listed but also because there are ways to recycle COTH back to your hand( vulcan, pleaides just to name 2) but again as was mentioned before MST and artifact ignition and other stuff put a stop to this card really fast where flash doesnt care and is even chainable to stuff like blind msts and such
Its really up to taste but i wouldnt run more than 1-2 of these when you have 3 coth already available
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: stardust flash vs call of the haunted   stardust flash vs call of the haunted EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:02 pm

in a dragunity deck, call of the haunted also can use as fodder for scrap dragon
Back to top Go down
RustyGloves
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
RustyGloves

Immune to warnings? : Yes

PostSubject: Re: stardust flash vs call of the haunted   stardust flash vs call of the haunted EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:48 pm

In a STARDUST DECK, flash is probably better suited, depending on what kind of stardust deck you play (like if it's just centered around the card). Call is good overall, but it runs into the problem of being mst'd on the cost, where with Flash it's chainable.

Then again, if you're accounting for all scenarios like not just synchro into Stardust, then it's more likely that call is better.
Back to top Go down
TopGun
The King
The King
TopGun

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: stardust flash vs call of the haunted   stardust flash vs call of the haunted EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:24 pm

also i predict this card IS going to be hit in the long run by next format so thats konam

^ idk why in the world konami would ban a Monster Reborn that can ONLY reborn stardust cards from YOUR OWN grave dawg like please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stardust flash vs call of the haunted   stardust flash vs call of the haunted Empty

Back to top Go down

stardust flash vs call of the haunted
Page 1 of 1