North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

the perfect deck (creepypasta)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

the perfect deck (creepypasta) Empty
PostSubject: the perfect deck (creepypasta)   the perfect deck (creepypasta) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 12:44 pm

Hi my name is evan and I used to love yugioh.... but recently I stopped dueling because I have the perfect deck....

Now most of you might think that im crazy for quiting yugioh because i have the perfect deck.... but believe it or not  some things have a price.....

I used to be a noob like many people here on north academy.... I kept losing and losing and losing.... it all became so repetitive I grew sick of it all...

I became filled with so much hate.... so much rage.... it was frightening.... i felt a darkness growing in my heart.

One day I woke up at night to find a box placed on my bed.... But I didnt see the person who placed it.

I shrugged it off and opened the box, inside of it was a deck of yugioh cards.... curious, I decided to look at the cards inside the deck....what I had found shocked me to the core..

It was a deck filled with an archtype I had never heard of,  the underworld archtype..... The effects written on the card text were insanely overpowered, these had to be fake.

I decided to go to a store and have someone verify if these cards were real...

To my suprise the storeowner used to work for koonami along time ago...when he took a look at the cards, his expression became angry and he told me to get out and never come back.

Before he could push me out the store, I asked him if the cards were real.... he just stood there and laughed insanely and said they were indeed real but those cards were never supposed to be released as they were pure evil..... Of course I thought he was crazy... little did I know.... I should have beleived him...

weeks went by as I started to win... but ever person I beat would vanish and never return after 1-2 day and what was even more disturbing is that no one would remember who this person was as if he didnt exist.....

I was starting to believe that these cards may indeed be evil... everytime I tried to destroy the cards they would keep coming back unharmed...

So I did the only thing I could think of.... I quit yugioh.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: the perfect deck (creepypasta)   the perfect deck (creepypasta) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 12:46 pm

:O Your name has finally been revealed.
Back to top Go down
AdminSlayer
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
AdminSlayer

PostSubject: Re: the perfect deck (creepypasta)   the perfect deck (creepypasta) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 1:05 pm

nice story, you should create a film lol
Back to top Go down
Runzy
War Manager
Runzy

Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: the perfect deck (creepypasta)   the perfect deck (creepypasta) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 1:18 pm

Meh x,x i saw you haven't been on your accounts in days. Me and you can have fun duels <3
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: the perfect deck (creepypasta)   the perfect deck (creepypasta) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:02 pm

is dids 4 our amusement or real? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the perfect deck (creepypasta)   the perfect deck (creepypasta) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:12 pm

this is just a story.. its fiction.. I am in no way related to the character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the perfect deck (creepypasta)   the perfect deck (creepypasta) Empty

Back to top Go down

the perfect deck (creepypasta)
Page 1 of 1