North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

A deck of 0.00000000000001% user know only(gem-knight fusion)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

A deck of 0.00000000000001% user know only(gem-knight fusion) Empty
PostSubject: A deck of 0.00000000000001% user know only(gem-knight fusion)   A deck of 0.00000000000001% user know only(gem-knight fusion) EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:21 pm

i tried this deck because atlas also have this underrated deck, but since the rr now is limited to 1, and the pot of avarice was banned, the power of this deck may become weak. gem-knight deck focus on fusion summon many of gem-knight fusion monster in one turn and otk opponent without giving any chance. most opponent will just quit because shame to lose to a fusion deck.

gem-knight have two small archetype, gem-knight monster and gem- monster.

gem-knight have 3 type of monster: normal monster(have high atk or def) effect monster(most of the effect is support gem-knight with add advantage effect since there are earth type)(earth type attribute monster focus on recovery/add/advantage....) and final one is gemini^^, unless you want to try gemini engine, since you must want to fast fusion summon and not have time to normal summon your gemini monster.(most of the gem-knight gemini monster also base on recovery effect)

the one good point of gem-knight is most of the gem-knight fusion monster material can be non-gem-knight monster^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------
monster

normal monster: gem-knight only have 4 normal monster and each have different 'type', lets see........
pyro=red
thunder=yellow
rock=green
water=blue

g-k garnet

1900 atk made most of the g-k deck user like to max this card to 3, since have 0 def, you can use box of friend to send it to grave and bring it back with some kind of monster.(i will explain this later)
since have 0 def, if you want a pyro type gem-knight, you can try flamvell and laval.

g-k sapphire

well, we no need high defence since is otk deck, but if you want to try this, i think you can try to run 1, or just run elemental hero bubble instead(also open for elemental fusion if you run bubble, but you need polymerization, so run sapphire unless you realy want to combine with elemental hero, or just dont run it at all)

g-k tourmaline

have balance of atk of def, I love this card because this card is fusion material of prismaura.

gem-knight crystal

lv6 monster? this card can easily summon by using alexandrite effect, i never run this card, but look like very cool because have high atk and def^^

effect monster

alexandrite

oh, this card let you choose up to 3 type of monster you want to change, 1800 atk.... not bad^^(this monster name have gem-knight, you know what i mean right? for gem-knight, is a +1)

emerald(dont run this card)

armadillo

so is a searcher, 1700 atk is good enough, i like this card until i face a problem(this card is not a gem-knight monster)

obsidian and lazuli

both card just same, both is gem-knight monster, and both let you get back 1 normal if you send them with gem-knight fusion^^ so you can continue fusion summon more monster and more easily otk.
run 3(both 3)this card also look like work well with box of friend because you can add monster back with this effect and continue fusion summon.

merchant and elephant

...................... not have anything to say==

gemini monster

the only card i want to suggest is amber, other is too situational

fusion material

for pyro, any pyro type archetype support can be used if you like.
i will suggest volcanic shell because i can get 1 more material.

for rock, your rock monster should be enough

for aqua, you can try elemental hero if you want a aqua type gem-knight.

for thunder or light monster, lightsworm, effect veiler and thunder dragon.

----------------------------------------------------------------

fusion monster

since this deck is fusion deck, fusion monster is very important.

master diamond

the boss of the gem-knight monster, can also gain effect by banish a gem-knight fusion, this card effect write need lv7 or lower, but all monster effect that you can copy is lv7 or lower==(why konami write this useless stuff==)atk could rise to very high if you use this monster correctly^^

zirconia

wow, not just big........ but is BIGGGGGGG beatstick.

prismaura

this is one of the powerful gem-knight fusion monster, due to the gem-knight fusion recycle effect, you should have many material to send as cost, but this effect is once per turn, so you need to summon another prismaura with previous prismaura and another gem-knight monster and use it effect again and.... destroy...recycle.....summon...destroy.......this combo just very cool^^

citrine

most of the player like this card, total battle phase close for opponent^^ you need a pyro type to summon this, you can use volcanic shell.

amethyst

oh, to trigger this effect, just send it to grave with gem-knight fusion, you will need an aqua type monster to summon this, deck like artifact hate this card.

ruby

this card is an otk monster, but you would only like to use this if your opponent try to buy time with face down monster.you would need garnet to summon this card.

topaz

if you want to use this card, you need to focus on this monster, topaz otk also is a not bad strategy.

aquamarine

you need sapphire to summon this card, the method of use this effect just same like ameth, send by gem-knight fusion.

seraphinite

oh, lightsworn gem-knight deck like to use this card, if you also want to use, you can add some thunder dragon to access this card.

support card

gem-knight fusion, run 3

particle fusion

what? you think gem-knight only have one fusion spell? this card look like work well in topaz otk, other than it you should run 0

then the other 2 fusion.......... ahhh, just ignore them

enchanment

i never look at this card until a mirror duel of gem-knight, my opponent used this card. actually is a good card, the effect also very useful........ can protect monster and atk twice..........

BRANCH!
Spell/Continuous
When a Fusion Monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 of the Fusion Material Monsters used to Fusion Summon it from your Graveyard.

i never try this card....... but look like cool......

since gem-knight have many normal monster, you can try normal monster support too....

Back to top Go down

A deck of 0.00000000000001% user know only(gem-knight fusion)
Page 1 of 1